Hunt crying about Brock while DC doesn't care that Jones tested positive

Scyth300

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Didn't they test for the same thing?

Also, bit strange since Hunt fough a juiced up Wanderlei in pride and beat him.

I think it's more his ego. The fact that Brock had been out for 5 years, wasn't given much of a chance and took him down repeatedly.

I think it's a money issue

Well DC didnt get his face beaten trough the mat. Might have something to do with it.

Agree with TS. He genuinely thought he was knocking out Brock, but he was bullied himself instead lmao.

When Jones failed the test it only took DC's money

But Brock took his pride

Daniel didn't take punches for 10 minutes from a roided freak of a man.

DC got a gimme fight and still made millions.

Hunt got the biggest payday of his career probably, but took a whole lot of damage, fought a cheater and is in his 40's.

Different scenarios really.

It's a little shadier than the Jones situation. I believe he thinks the UFC knew full well Brock was roided up.

I think it's more his ego. The fact that Brock had been out for 5 years, wasn't given much of a chance and took him down repeatedly.

You missed the part in the middle where one fight actually happened, while the other didn't. It's kind of an important part.

Getting your ass kicked for 700k, while the guy who did the ass kicking got 12 million, and he cheated. You figure it out

It's a little shadier than the Jones situation. I believe he thinks the UFC knew full well Brock was roided up.

Anyone with one eye and a shred of common sense knew Brock was roided up.

he is right and entitled to talk as much shit about bork as he wishes

Daniel didn't take punches for 10 minutes from a roided freak of a man.

DC got a gimme fight and still made millions.

Hunt got the biggest payday of his career probably, but took a whole lot of damage, fought a cheater and is in his 40's.

Different scenarios really.

Came here to say this. I can't believe you need all these obvious observations pointing out TS.

Yep, and DC was close to literal tears when he found out Jon popped. And again almost broke down bawling at his press conference.

I've seen some thread title fails in my time, but not one this embarrassing for quite some time.

Hunt was beat up by a roided monster. It could give him problems for the rest of his life.

DC never fought Jones, and we don't know what he would have said if the same happened to him. He would probably also complain.

DC also had suspicious t-levels the last time the two fought, so could be he didn't want to talk to much about it. Just a guess.

Dc didn't get ragdolled and beat up in front of millions of people... Also mark thought lesnar at least cycled off to fight him and then after he finds out lesnar didn't even do that... Then he finds out that he tested positive weeks before they fought and he wasn't told until after he'd fought him

Cormier didn't fight Jones, idiot.

Also I doubt it's the fact that he was juiced, more the fact that he got more than all Hunts purses in the UFC put together (Or close to it) for one fight, where he was obviously juiced.

Back