Humorous yet ironic?

Yeah, he mixes up actually.
Like against Alves who is a superior striker, where he frustrated him via wrestlefuck and gnp, but when they stood up Alves was totally tired and busted and then, GSP put some good boxing on him.

eh, maybe the more powerful striker.

GSP is the most well-rounded champion that uses his well-rounded skillset to make contenders look like amateurs, for the most part.

He is the best and has been for years, for a reason.

If GSP is your favorite fighter then please leave this thread. You are all just blocking out everything I said originally and just seeing the one dimensional part and hopping all over that quicker than GSP's nuts.

If GSP is your favorite fighter then please leave this thread. You are all just blocking out everything I said originally and just seeing the one dimensional part and hopping all over that quicker than GSP's nuts.

So, basically, you don't want people pointing out the fact that you're an idiot?

Got it!

So, basically, you don't want people pointing out the fact that you're an idiot?

Got it!

No. They instantly say "GSP is the most well rounded fighter" ect.

when i specifically talked abt how well rounded he is but how much he doesnt use all of it in his recent fights but nuthuggers can't get past the first sentence without replying abt how awesome he is thinking they are proving something to people on here.

Lol at "one-dimensional" GSP. He's one of the most well-rounded fighters there is.

Exciting fight whenever you have a hungry lion with KO power, excited for this fight

Got it!

lmao. Go home Okie, you're drunk.

His suffocating, tight guard passing isn't exactly a BJJ clinic or that high level for that matter. I wasn't putting him down, nice to know who you prefer at WW.

You underestimate the difficult in passing ones guard, especially a professional fighter's. And as to who I prefer at WW, well, let's just say it's probably another fighter you aren't too fond of. :wink:

Not sure how you came to that conclusion. He never fights one dimensionally. Even when he fights primarily on the ground, the striking he uses to set up his takedowns show how multidimensional he is.

Everyone calling TS out for a very stupid post and thread is clearly just GSP's biggest fan.

If he does fight using one dimension then he would be predictable but he isn't. He stood with Kos and Shields and took everyone else down because they were a more dangerous striker then grappler (Condit, Diaz, Hardy, Alves)

He's just boring in multiple dimensions. He's a fascinating character though. A super cautious, neurotic person who for some reason went into one of the most dangerous professions around.

GSP is the smartest, most well rounded fighter out there, but it's mainly his wrestling which helps him win. If he's against a good striker he'll take them down and GnP, if he's against a good BJJer he'll jab jab kick superman punch all day.

And I don't think there would be anything humourous about fighting GSP.

His suffocating, tight guard passing isn't exactly a BJJ clinic or that high level for that matter. I wasn't putting him down, nice to know who you prefer at WW.

This isn't BJJ though. You can't beat someones ass from guard in BJJ.

GSP is incredibly well rounded and uses all facets of the game to win. He's a very safe fighter but he fights everywhere and is always active.

Back