How you scored Yair/Caceres ?

Seriously guys? Yair won and you all scored it as Yair winning and so now you want to bitch about margin of victory? Ws and Ls, that's all that matters.

Yair got owned by basic boxing once he lost the energy to throw spinning kicks every 10 seconds ... but Alex has no pop and lacked the consistency to win the rounds or get the finish.

he landed flush with the same 2 shots over and over and over, and he was better on the ground too, although Yair is good at taking a leg right away and uses it to frighten his opponent off him. Worked until Alex got into the guard and landed some GNP.

I had it 4-1 for Rodriguez..49-46. I was shocked when it was a split decision.. no way Cacares ever won that fight, he won a round but nothing more.

Something this fight proves to me though is Rodriguez is still very raw, he needs a lot more time, he should not be main event. Cacares has a losing record in UFC and is very beatable. the spinning kicks can come predictable after the first round

i had it 49-46 for yair. caceres won the third round, and maybe you can give caceres the fourth. but yair clearly won the first two and the fifth.

49-46 Leeroy is something beyond terrible. 49-46 Yair and only 3rd was really close round imo

I had it 49 - 46 Rodriguez. The judge who scored the fight for Caceres clearly didn't know what he was doing or got the score cards reversed.

Back