How you scored Yair/Caceres ?

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score
i've got it 50-45 for Yair, maybe Caceres steal round 3, but Yair definitely won rounds 1,2,4,5 for me

1) Alex 49-46 LMAO
2) Split decision is a joke too, Caceres got outstruck in every round

How you scored it?

5-0 or 4-1 Rodriguez. It was a lot more fun than I thought it would be - hope to see more of both guys soon!

Caceres won round 3 without a doubt. And he probably won round 4 or at least possibly. Yair won 1,2 and 5.

He (Yair) looks so vulnerable though especially in a 5 round fight. His boxing looked better but still not good enough.
If Caceres had just stopped literally running when Yair attacked and countered him then he could have won or even if he has been able to keep Yair down in the 5th

I don't think that cacaeres got that badly outstruck. In the 3rd he just clearly won anyone who scored that for Yair can't score Yair lost on the ground and on the feet in that. The 4th was close.
Yair throws a ton of kicks but most connect only as a slap and a ton miss entirely or get entirely blocked he seems to land a lot more than he really does because he spams kicks like on EA UFC

Caceres won round 3. Maybe he took some other round (Yair was throwing a lot of stuff, but many of it wasn't landing like the knees in the last round even though the commentators said it did)

49-56 Yair

Need to rewatch a five rounds battle, no thanks.
That fight was crazy if you tell me i would say its a draw

Draw? no way Alex clearly lost that fight, Yair was the agressor landed good punches and outstruck him

Solid performance from Yair but his leg kicks are gift for good wrestler which will constantly take him down

Need to rewatch a five rounds battle, no thanks.
That fight was crazy if you tell me i would say its a draw
I took Caceres going into the fight, but if you thought that was a draw, thank god your not a judge.

I took Caceres going into the fight, but if you thought that was a draw, thank god your not a judge.

Nah u didnt get what i said, i didnt count the rounds. At the end of that crazy fight i was like " fck its a draw or what?"

I didnt saw one of them fail, strike for strike, kicks for kicks.

I like them maybe thats why, need to rewatch the fight to tell you Who won

Yair is promoted in the ufc like he is their michael paige.
I like yair, but he needs more finish.

49-46 Yair, but R4 was close, so could see 48-47 Yair.

Scoring the whole deal for Caceres is bonkers.

49-46 YairRod at worst a 48-47 for him. We were shocked when we heard 49-46 Caceres.

Bruce Leroy fought solid tonight and I gave him the 3rd round. He did decent in the 4th but I thought Yair did more than him and did enough to win the round.

4-1 Yair and I was rooting for Cacares. Cacares took the 3rd round and rounds 4 and 5 were close but I gave them to Yair. I just wish Cacares pressured him more like he did in the 3rd. He was having some success when he closed the distance with Rodriguez. Cacares looked great in the Miller fight and I thought he had finally put it all together...

49-46 Yair, could see 48-47

49-46 Caceres is a joke

Yeah Yair rounds 1,2,4,5.

Cacares round 3.

Great performance from yair.

49-46 Yair

The judge who gave Caceres 4 rounds deserves to be fired.

4 rounds to 1 for Yair, but it appeared they were trying to win over the judges much more than they were trying to beat their opponent.

Back