how you know your a real grappler (story)

beeble

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
ok so heres my story.. and before anyone says "pics or work" pictures were the last thing on my mind...
so im in bed with this chick, we start with the foreplay a little bit, little biting, tongue etc. naturally im in her "guard" (shirts off, but had our pants on) and i don't think much of it, at first its a closed guard and i almost had the urge to try and pass, but quickly shook it off. then she started to open her guard which made me forget about it, she was pretty much pulling a "starfish" (when a chick lays down, your in between her legs and she is pretty much just lying flat with her knees pointing to the ceiling and her feet on the bed) then she decides to try and sweep me, i defend just out of instinct, but then roll over when i realize wtf i was doing... so shes in the mount, im not feeling uncomfortable by any means, and then it happened... when she was in the mount position, she wrapped her legs around the inside of mine, straightening my legs, naturally i rolled to my side and got half guard before i realized what i was doing. kinda felt weird but it came so natural, anyone else have any related stories?

im not embarrassed by any means, i just thought it was quite funny and wanted to share :)

been there.

"Aha! I got your back!"
while I think to myself: "do not go for the RNC, do NOT go for the RNC"

First thing in the morning, on the bed Jiu Jitsu lessons are fun for everyone involved.
"this is called north south"
:)

i never think about sex while grappling. nor do i think about grappling while having sex.

you keep that shit up and you'll be sporting wood while rolling.

i never think about sex while grappling. nor do i think about grappling while having sex.

ah oh...sounds like someone's had someone happen to them....j/k!

hahahaha..."Don't act like you're not impressed people"

Yeah, I take my girl's back and always threaten with the "third hook"

I just drop back and crank the fuck out of a heel hook.

Gets 'em every time.

zankou, as the grappling mod, please threaten to ban the TS unless he posts nudes. thank you

on a side note, if you cant do it, i will offer to become mod myself so i can do this for everyone here in the future.

zankou, as the grappling mod, please threaten to ban the TS unless he posts nudes. thank you

on a side note, if you cant do it, i will offer to become mod myself so i can do this for everyone here in the future.

Considering the TS's "chick" was probably some extremely hairy guy, I don't think I want to suffer photographic evidence.

If I'm wrong though, and she's indeed a hot chick, then the TS needs to PM everybody nudes, pronto.

Considering the TS's "chick" was probably some extremely hairy guy, I don't think I want to suffer photographic evidence.

If I'm wrong though, and she's indeed a hot chick, then the TS needs to PM everybody nudes, pronto.

what do i do to become a mod? i got some plans for when i become a moderator.....lots of nudes, for everybody!!!!! who is with me!!!!

gosh i feel like im running for president offering people free healthcare and cheap gas or something:icon_chee

If dealing with PM complaints and deleting multi posts all day is your idea of greatness, then being a mod is totally for you.

ok so heres my story.. and before anyone says "pics or work" pictures were the last thing on my mind...
so im in bed with this chick, we start with the foreplay a little bit, little biting, tongue etc. naturally im in her "guard" (shirts off, but had our pants on) and i don't think much of it, at first its a closed guard and i almost had the urge to try and pass, but quickly shook it off. then she started to open her guard which made me forget about it, she was pretty much pulling a "starfish" (when a chick lays down, your in between her legs and she is pretty much just lying flat with her knees pointing to the ceiling and her feet on the bed) then she decides to try and sweep me, i defend just out of instinct, but then roll over when i realize wtf i was doing... so shes in the mount, im not feeling uncomfortable by any means, and then it happened... when she was in the mount position, she wrapped her legs around the inside of mine, straightening my legs, naturally i rolled to my side and got half guard before i realized what i was doing. kinda felt weird but it came so natural, anyone else have any related stories?

im not embarrassed by any means, i just thought it was quite funny and wanted to share :)

I'm not surprised at all at this story, but I'm surprised that you were having sex with a woman.

This thread should be titled "How you know you're a 15 year old grappler".

You'll combine grappling and sex into one disgusting uncontrollable urge.

haha i love the replies... of course it was with a woman, no one can take anything serious on here, i wasn't thinking of grappling, just instincts were close to taking over when put in positions, thats what i meant about being a true grappler, your taught to react in certain situations.. and no i do not think of sex when grappling, that would be like thinking of eating while getting punched in the face.

This thread should be titled "How you know you're a 15 year old grappler".

ya your right, since all 15 year old grappler's can pull in women.... get a life, your suppose to tell your own story, not bash mine you virgin

Back