how you know your a real grappler (story)

ya your right, since all 15 year old grappler's can pull in women.... get a life, your suppose to tell your own story, not bash mine you virgin

yeah I didn't even get a bj until 16

ya your right, since all 15 year old grappler's can pull in women.... get a life, your suppose to tell your own story, not bash mine you virgin
lol wow, I really got owned there, you called me a virgin :rolleyes: You're how old then, 16? 17? I could care less about your age, but I know my guess was close. Your youth shows in your posts. Stop getting butthurt when someone cracks a joke on your crappy thread you big grown up man you.

And teenage girls these days are gigantic whores. If a kid just has the balls to talk to them he's got a good shot at getting laid.

lol wow, I really got owned there, you called me a virgin :rolleyes: You're how old then, 16? 17? I could care less about your age, but I know my guess was close. Your youth shows in your posts. Stop getting butthurt when someone cracks a joke on your crappy thread you big grown up man you.

And teenage girls these days are gigantic whores. If a kid just has the balls to talk to them he's got a good shot at getting laid.

you my friend are 100% right, except for my age, dont know too much about the teenage girls now a days, little young for me, and you are certainly posting with maturity, it was meant to be a funny story that fellow grapplers can relate to, who shit in your cereal this morning?

hahahahaha "you big grown up man you". "YEAH, YOU'RE FUCKIN RIGHT I'M A BIG GROWN UP MAN...I DONT FUCK AROUND YO*puffs up chest*"

capital...just capital.

I practice all my moves on my bitches the'll sit there and scream for me to let go but i say nope you have to Tap

yea man i know what u mean girls like it when u suplex them onto their neck

You'll combine grappling and sex into one disgusting uncontrollable urge.

"[At the diner]
George Costanza: Are you going to eat that?
[takes a bite]
George Costanza: Hmmm.
Jerry: Oh, my god. Don't you realize what happened? Because you started eating while having sex, you associate food with orgasms.
George Costanza: Are you going to eat that?
Jerry: No. And I hope that's all you're going to do with it. "

I'll be a mod hohoho!

I fully endorse this nomination.

Its about time if you ask me, Hayliks has been busting his nuts all over this forum for years now. Make the kid a mod already, christ.

Another way to know that you're a real grappler is by grappling with other grapplers.

I must be a real boxer then since I fed this chick a right hand to the jaw for mouthing back at me.

Was that the crazy bitch that kept punching you and fucking you at the same time?

Ahh yessir.

And when she started trying to kick me in the face I decided enough was enough and went back to the achilles.

You should put a warning in that, I almost killed myself holding in the laughter at work.

PS. I try to pass my wife's guard and take her back all the time.:icon_twis

i actually use the trap and roll mount escape during sex a lot to get from her being on top to me being on top. the ladies fucking love it.

on the other hand im pretty intrigued w/ the idea of having sex w/ a chick w/ a blue belt+

I fully endorse this nomination.

Its about time if you ask me, Hayliks has been busting his nuts all over this forum for years now. Make the kid a mod already, christ.

where the fuck did all whitebelts go?

Back