How would you feel if ronda rousey returned at 125 lbs?

screenshot-www-ufc-com-2019-11-18-22-40-25.png

The only one in this sad division Ronda can't beat is Valentina. She runs through everyone else without breaking a sweat. I say feed her a few gimme's to build her confidence back up and then send Val to destroy it. Ronda vs Val would make a shitload of money.

She has zero chance of returning. Skill-wise she could possibly compete at a high level, but her mentality is broken, we all saw the nunes fight, she was a deer in headlights before the fight even started. I don't think she can mentally get past that to perform at her best.

Maycee gets Judo tossed and has her arm ripped off in under 2 minutes. When an unranked journeyman like Gillian Robertson who doesn't have half the speed & strength of Ronda can get in on her and start grappling exchanges, it tells you how bad her distance management and ability to keep grapplers off her is. She's the kind of sloppy brawler that Ronda ate for lunch during her run.
I don't see it, I don't think clinching with her is a death sentence for some of these girls. Unless they go full retard like Zingano. Ronda has always been very hittable, and pretty much gets cracked every fight. The first 2 girl that actually know how to throw a punch made her pay for it.

Would be awesome. She wrecks most fighters in that division.

She has zero chance of returning. Skill-wise she could possibly compete at a high level, but her mentality is broken, we all saw the nunes fight, she was a deer in headlights before the fight even started. I don't think she can mentally get past that to perform at her best.

If she got her confidence back she might be fine. At 135 she'd just need to avoid Nunes, De Randamie and maybe Ketlen Vieira. She could build herself back up tooling people like Aspen Ladd and Raquel Pennington.

Back