How Would You Fare Against 2nd Round Dada 5000?

Inigo Montoya

@Brown
Reaction score
You start fresh vs round 2 Dada 5000.

How would you do?

Last edited:
I would still get beaten up by third round Dada.

Well he certainly doesn't inspire fear...

Keep my head movement and footwork up. Beat up the body. Sink in a rear naked with seconds to spare.

You could literally just stand there ala Homer Simpson's boxing career and get at least a 10-10 round.

Lmao

A person that tired is absolutely useless. Anybody who can throw a punch could beat someone who is that gassed.

Id make him walk 5 feet to get to me then sprint across the cage and make him do it again. After that is all academic

"accidental" groin shot to put the final nail the cardio coffin
then bumrush and go for the kill

sweep him om the ground and do some ground & pound, then let him stand up and repeat
kick him in the belly while moving backwards, when he is finally towards me trip him again and kick in the legs when he is on the ground. I did judo when I was a child so I think I could beat him.
If I would refresh my subskills and learned to do an armbar again I could finish him imo.

I would touch him with teh jab and shut him down.

Fuck him up. Only the most cowardly and weak (physically &/or mentally) would lose to him that night if you've ever been trained well at all.

It's sad because 99% of the world can do fuck all in a fight, and therefor only 1% of the world can fuck up fucking Dhafir Dada 5000 Harris. I always knew most people are pussies (chins and striking speed as well as raw power aren't common for shit, even less common is mentality) but didnt realize how big of a pussy most people are until that spectacle.

Atleast Harris stepped in, same with Kimbo so they have my respect as far as that goes, but damn...they need to start taking physical fitness seriously...they have lives to live. I wonder how his previous fights went. I'm just glad both are okay. Idk if Kimbo will get fights anymore...

I'd fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee. Mesmerize him with my Fred Sanford hand speed, and if all else failed would beat him to faking a heart attack saying: This is the big one, Elizabeth! I'm comin' to join ya.

You start fresh vs round 2 Dada 5000.

How would you do?

Haha, amazing.

I've had a couple of conversations with people about how knackered he was, and both times come to the conclusion that me and the person i was talking to would have no problem dealing with him. He was pitifully exhausted. The KO was utter hilarity as well.

wait, do I get Drunk Tyson to call my fight too?

id jab and run, He'd make it to the bell and actually die this time.

Back