How Would You Fare Against 2nd Round Dada 5000?

Run round the cage twice and watch him crumble through jealousy.

I would win I think
I'm bout 5'8 170 pounds in decent shape
But I did karate growing up and was a black belt when I was 18
23 now
I think I could out strike him
But if he landed on me I'd be fucked

i'd hope he didn't fall on me,cause he's big lad.

If you have 2 arms 2 legs and can breathe, you would do pretty well

Let’s be honest, anyone here with two functional feet would stand a better than average chance against him in the FIRST round. If you can dodge his haymakers, he’s within 60 seconds of being gassed to the point he can barely lift his arms.

fdafa.gif

You start fresh vs round 2 Dada 5000.

How would you do?

This is stupid. The guys weighs 300lbs and has been in many street fights. The average US male is under 200 and has been in 0 real hardcore fights.

Dada would kill everyone in this forum.​

I've only been training for a few months and I'm confident in KOing him. The whole time when I was watching the fight was how opened he was and how easy it would be for me to KO him.

Probably run cercles around him just to tire him a little bit more,

-using leg kicks from the distance and then head strikes should open at some point

-or going for the takedown and if he doesn't fall on me, then I could probably finish him from the top ^^ (what kimbo's would've done if he wasn't tired 3 minutes in)

This is stupid. The guys weighs 300lbs and has been in many street fights. The average US male is under 200 and has been in 0 real hardcore fights.

Dada would kill everyone in this forum.​
Not everyone here is the average male, besides dada hasn't much skills and the level of tiredness he was at I think his skill was near 0. If you have practiced some martial arts and are a little athletic, you should be able to finish dada. If that's not enough, there are some ufc fighters on this forums so you are wrong

Not everyone here is the average male, besides dada hasn't much skills and the level of tiredness he was at I think his skill was near 0. If you have practiced some martial arts and are a little athletic, you should be able to finish dada. If that's not enough, there are some ufc fighters on this forums so you are wrong

You're actually defending Sherdoggers fighting ability against a guy who has fought professionally?

Wow, just wow.

Your right bro, us sherdoggers are some of the best fighters out there!!!!!

You're actually defending Sherdoggers fighting ability against a guy who has fought professionally?

Wow, just wow.

Your right bro, us sherdoggers are some of the best fighters out there!!!!!
You said "everyone", I said not "everyone" since there are way more skilled fighters on this forum, so on this one I am right.
Moreover every professional is beatable if tired to a point he can't stand on his legs (dada needed the cage to do so) when you know one bit of what are you doing in the pros sport. Besides dada skill is far from a pro one's he was there just because of his name, I have trained in kickboxing for just a few months and I am sure my punching technique looks better than his.

Id beat 1st round DADA, dead serious. Did he even land anything before kimbo gased from clinching?

Is there going to be a round 3? If so, I'd just bounce around for 5 minutes in round 2 and run the clock out, occasionally tapping his leg if I felt the ref was going to end the fight due to timidity. We know he was on death's door by round 3, so at that point I'd bounce around for another few minutes and at the point I'm pretty confident I could land at least 1 or 2 punches, which should be all it takes to put down a guy gassed so badly. He has like 100+ pounds on me so I wouldn't want to risk taking him down even in his gassed state. Who knows, he may just brute force reverse me and go Soa Palelei caveman GnP. So yeah, make him walk around until he's in a living death then pop him once or twice and hopefully he's just fall over due to exhaustion.

Dance around him, faint. he will fall by himself and shit his pants by the end of the bell. Shit ko round 2!

I think I could take him and 3rd round Kimbo at the same time

Back