How would you do against Amanda Nunes?

IEFkbzD.gif

Rightt... But no. I'm Australian.
No one has wrestling here. I'd constantly be wrestling older, much larger guys like some kind of circus novelty. I remember the largest guy I pinned was a 6'5, 235 pound rower. I felled him like a tree, it was hilarious. But the bigger they are the harder they fell.

I mean really how hard do you think it is to beat people whose skillset consists of a sloppy rugby tackle and side headlock as their only moves?
No, by the age of 12 the average adult male couldn't even take me down, and I'm talking guys who are fit and have played rugby.

I think maybe once someone actually had the wherewithal to kind of sprawl. I of course just turned the corner and they were on their ass all the same but I enjoyed having to actually hit a finish as opposed to just rag dolling guys with underhooks straight to side control pin or arm drag back takes to suplex, half Nelson, pin.

Again, if you don't actually know any grappling moves a strength advantage isn't going to help you. It's like trying to lift weights without knowing how. Natural size and strength doesn't mean shit if you don't actually know how to perform the lifts.

OK, lets pretend this little story is true.

What were you doing "wrestling" these large, full grown, untrained men/rugby players at the age of 12? If this happened then has it occured to you that maybe they let you "take them down"? Maybe you should go see a counsellor of some sort.

This thread has taken a very disturbing turn for the worst.

I still give this thread props for confusing the shit out of me.

Back