How would Ronda do if she returned

Yungrich

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I’m thinking with how the 135 division is doing she could probably hang around top 10 to maybe fringe top 5. Her grappling would still give most fighters trouble and she could do well against anyone not named nunes or holm. Honestly she might even beat gdr if she gets it to the ground

Shed be top 5 @ BW TBH

Mcmann is #9 right now lol........Most of the division is still horrible like it and WFW always were

Pennington, Aldana, Pena, Veira, Yana are nothing special and mostly gurapplers too. Aldana has a punchers chance but she was struggling with Bethe IIRC and shes easy to clinch which is basically Hondas avenue to get a win

only Manda, GDR, Holly clearly beat her maybe Aspen but prolly not

Badly. She is really mentally weak

She'd drop Shevchenko on her head.

It's WMMA, so she'd be top 3. Only the elite women would beat her up, and there's really only 2 or 3 in each division.

“Maybe fringe top 5”? She should with ease be a too 5 fighter. Let’s not forget that she has amazing judo and submissions. Her striking is poor but she has power. We all love to hate on her because she is a douche, but let’s not underrate her to the same extent she was overrated back in the days. WMMA is still shit and she’d throw and submit top 10 fighters in under a minute, but she’d still get demolished by Nunes and Holm.

She looked really bad her last fight, she has the skills to still be elite, but mentally her confidence is absolutely shot.

She could certainly be top 10, but I could see a tentative, less durable, less aggressive Rousey struggling against some of these top 10 BW's that would certainly come prepared with armbar defense.

It's WMMA, so she'd be top 3. Only the elite women would beat her up, and there's really only 2 or 3 in each division.
tenor.gif

Depends on if she went to an actual camp or not. I could see her becoming champ again.

Depends on if she went to an actual camp or not. I could see her becoming champ again.
I don't know if I'd go that far, especially considering the bulk she put on, I don't 135 is a possibility for her anymore.

Back