How would Ronda do if she returned

She'd be easily top 5 even now.

GDR and Pena are decently ranked and she'd armbar both of them. Think they're BWs. Hell, she'd do em easy at FW even.

I don't know if I'd go that far, especially considering the bulk she put on, I don't 135 is a possibility for her anymore.

My assumption is predicated on her joining a top camp again and doing everything right on her way back to the octagon. If she half assed her preparation or stayed with Edmond she’d get destroyed.

My assumption is predicated on her joining a top camp again and doing everything right on her way back to the octagon. If she half assed her preparation or stayed with Edmond she’d get destroyed.
Ah fair enough. Maybe with a really good camp she'd be able to make 135 again. More likely though, back with Edmond and getting wrecked.

I’m not sure how old she is but def further from her prime now.

extended time off is difficult for any athlete to overcome

as others have pointed out, the major question is mental strength. She competed at top of judo & MMA for a really long time but I don’t recall seeing a fighter ever look so broken.

OGC.3631dbd643f829a064425a27fdef651d

OGC.c5cd3d4c2608d0d219dfbc3d0cc7086d

She would beat everyone outside of Holly and Nunes.

Congrats on taking a 'critical thinking' course at your local jr college where they taught you like 2 or 3 logical fallacies that you remember, imma keep doing it.
Just ironic, having Hitchens as you avatar and then argue on the level of a 5 year old

She wouldn't beat anyone, her fear and nerves would totally paralyse her and she'd lose to even the lowest ranked opposition.

Leave her be already. I like farmgirl Ronda better than Edmond's failed striking experiment Ronda. Serious blissful retirement energy.

Profile-Feature-Image-1024x566.jpg

She's getting paid to eat hot wings nowadays. She's not arm barring anything. Her lower back is about to give out.

I’m thinking with how the 135 division is doing she could probably hang around top 10 to maybe fringe top 5.

Are you ok buddy? 135 division is the same crap as always, prime Ronda would still stomp everyone except Nunes and Holms. And she would have a good chance against those two too.

Back