how would prime bisping do against mw now ?

He would win some, lose some, but as always would come to fight and would be in shape. Nobody is ever going to say Bisping was a great fighter, but he was a good fighter and will be remembered by all who watched him. Top 3 most wins ever and a championship, not bad, not bad at all.:D

Bisping has the record for most wins in the UFC iirc

Hard to get that if you are ducking fighters
Once he got that belt though he for sure was avoiding fights. Henderson got a title shot. Before that though he would fight anyone. Could never beat the top guys though until the end streak of luck.

T9tgJww.jpg

Ugh, if only he would have run into Denis Kang three years earlier, I would have paid good money to see that 15 minutes of murder

He won the title about 2 years ago. I think what he did was badass. He didn’t really duck anybody. The “fans” wanted the Hendo fight. And GSP was the money fight. I’m good with what he did. We’ll never know how he would have done against certain fighters. But, we know 100% what he actually did do against certain specific fighters. I’ll leave it there.

Win some and lose some. Middle of the pack as he was in his prime.

Could be champwith the right path. Bisping was never the greatest fighter, but he had some good strengths, And mw has been terrible for some years now.

He matches up good vs some of the guys.

Ko's everybody in the first round imo.

TKO loss to Whittaker
Decision loss to Adesanya
(T)KO loss to Romero
I hope he'd KO Rockhold again
(T)KO loss to Gastelum
Decision loss to Hermansson
Tough call but I favor Jacare, not sure if he'd submit him though
Decision loss to prime Weidman but might be able to beat today's Weidman
TKO loss to Costa
Decision win over Brunson
No idea

He is great. RANKED in the top 10 for a long while right? Now thats above average.

He is great. RANKED in the top 10 for a long while right? Now thats above average.

Now this iz better.
Could be champwith the right path. Bisping was never the greatest fighter, but he had some good strengths, And mw has been terrible for some years now.

He matches up good vs some of the guys.

Now this is better. Ya good strengths. Almost always pretty good in straight striking matches without clinching against the cage or ground fighting.

He would do pretty well against them.

He was actually champ unlike most on the list.

He would do pretty well against them.

He was actually champ unlike most on the list.
Yes. He was about 1-7 against top 10 going into the Rockhold fight. 2-7 after that fight. 2-8 upon retirement.

But he was champ. That Luke fight was a quintessential example of taking advantage of any opportunity that presents itself.

And to be fair, some of those losses were close (Rashad, Sonnen, etc).

I see him maybe beating Brunson. But Michael Ping is chinny, he risks being KTFO stiff.

Yes. He was about 1-7 against top 10 going into the Rockhold fight. 2-7 after that fight. 2-8 upon retirement.

But he was champ. That Luke fight was a quintessential example of taking advantage of any opportunity that presents itself.

And to be fair, some of those losses were close (Rashad, Sonnen, etc).

GettyImages-512721632.0.jpg

Back