how would prime bisping do against mw now ?

Would be able to beat them all like 2-3 outta 10 times. Prime Bisping was a good fighter, not a great fighter. Isn't that pretty much generally established? And part of why him beating Rockhold and winning the title was so great/fun/cool?

Bisping has the record for most wins in the UFC iirc

Hard to get that if you are ducking fighters
Ok, real answer then. I think he beats Cannonier and Brunson. And Costa too. But Bisping takes a pretty one sided beating from the rest of these guys imo

He'd KO prime Rockold in 1 round for the title

<28>

Ok, real answer then. I think he beats Cannonier and Brunson. And Costa too. But Bisping takes a pretty one sided beating from the rest of these guys imo

I guess Cerrone passed Bisping for most wins

So I was wrong

Ducks em' all imo

<{hughesimpress}>
Two Eyed Bisping would have double the vision to cherry pick his way through a joke title reign and act like he's a great fighter when he's the flukiest champion in history, aside from Serra

He was fringe top 10 for most of his career

Didn't really break out till the end
What does that have to do with him having like 3 top 10 wins in his entire career? He had the most wins in the UFC because he was fighting and beating non ranked guys for the majority of his career.

Beats Brunson and Jared. Maybe he can finish Luke again and nullify Hernanson but I doubt it.
That’s about all I’d give him, the division evolved from the likes of Bisping and he knew it.

What does that have to do with him having like 3 top 10 wins in his entire career? He had the most wins in the UFC because he was fighting and beating non ranked guys for the majority of his career.

What does that have to do with ducking?

He was fighting guys ranked close to him

Wasn't he around his prime when he won the title? Or are you talking the bisping that lost to Wandy? Or maybe the one that beat Belcher?

What does that have to do with ducking?

He was fighting guys ranked close to him
Who said anything about ducking?

You said he had the most wins in UFC history, I said it's because he's beaten a bunch of unranked fighters.

But Bisping and ducking do go hand in hand to answer your question.

He's very underrated & his style of fighting added his toughness is very stylistically bad matchup for everyone. The thing is he gets caught in exchanges and when pressured he gets finished, but it comes with the territory as Bisping actually tries to fight and finish his opponents. He would probably have a mix of wins and losses.

Bisping was an above average fighter for his entire career at best.
He was never great. They'd all beat him unless he got lucky

mirks most, probably gets caught by jacare on the ground and bobby knuckles on the feet,

Back