How would Ngannou x Santos go at HW?

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
If Thiago Santos moved up to HW, how would a fight between him and Francis go?

Talk about "don't blink"

Yeah, don’t blink indeed or you’ll miss an easy KO for Ngannou against a MW

Better thread would have been Francis vs Benevidez. I dont see Francis ever laying a hand on Benevidez too fast and too small to catch.

Lmao I thought this thread was gonna be about Ngannou and Junior Dos Santos. Who just fought at lightweight.

Yeah, don’t blink indeed or you’ll miss an easy KO for Ngannou against a MW
I'm going to ask you the same question I ask everyone that calls a fighter who finds success at a higher weight and no longer putting there body threw the stress of a large weight cut.

Do you call the current MW champion, a guy who like Smith and Santos was nothing special before abandoning the weight cut and moving up a division, a WW or is he a legit MW?

Maybe you'll be the first of the 20 or so posters I've asked this to actually respond but don't worry, I won't hold my breath waiting for it.

I'm going to ask you the same question I ask everyone that calls a fighter who finds success at a higher weight and no longer putting there body threw the stress of a large weight cut.

Do you call the current MW champion, a guy who like Smith and Santos was nothing special before abandoning the weight cut and moving up a division, a WW or is he a legit MW?

Maybe you'll be the first of the 20 or so posters I've asked this to actually respond but don't worry, I won't hold my breath waiting for it.
Moving up one weight class for fighters who struggle making weight makes sense, 2 weight classes though as suggested by OP to fight a guy with arguably the most power at the heavier division seems just asinine. For the record I think Santos is going to run into a brick wall at LHW named Jon Jones so int this instance it's largely a moot point.

Moving up one weight class for fighters who struggle making weight makes sense, 2 though as suggested by OP to fight a guy with arguably the most power at the heavier division seems just asinine.
That's a valid point and I don't disagree. I'm just sick of all the people calling him a MW to try and discredit Jones despite him obviously benefiting greatly by the move.

A lot of them being the same people who thought we were robbed by never getting the Rumble fight cause they believed he was the man to beat him while ignoring the fact that by there same logic that would actually be the UFC "feeding him a WW".

Shits ridiculous to me dude.

Thiago Santos is a light heavyweight.
He would be much smaller than Francis for sure, not to mention the massive power and strength advantages Francis would have. He is better suited for LHW in my opinion.

He just beat TWO SAINTS and now you want him to fight one Saint?

Back