How would Michael Page do in the UFC?

Thade2k

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
How well would Michael Page do in UFC? The guy is 6'3 (190.5 cm) and fights at 170, has legit knockout power, ground skills he's currently 12-0 with only 2 of the wins being decisions. What do you guys think, could he be a title holder in the UFC current WW division? Would he be a good signing for the UFC?

He would get KTFO instantly in the UFC. He keeps fighting cans for a reason.

Goes the way of Hair Rodriguez except Yair is younger and has more time to become a legitimate elite fighter.

He isn't title holder in Bellator for a reason. Why would he become the title holder in the UFC? Rory will maul him if they fight over there.

Top 10 imo. He would probably ne the best striker at 170

Build him up slowly like Bellator should be doing, imo

give this guy some incrementally bigger challenges and I bet he'll rise to the occasion

such great reflexes and timing, with those long levers of his

He's going to get wrestle-fucked when he gets in there with serious grapplers.

Depends on the opponent. I think he beats your Matt Browns and your Carlos Condits and even has a tiny chance vs Woodley.

Opponents willing to grind though will probably all beat him more times than not.

I would like to hear what steps he is taking to improve his tdd and clinch work. They have given the guy too much time to build up imo but if he is actually training hard in those two areas i'm alright with it. If he isn't he is wasting our time being listed as a legit contender.

He will probably blow out his ACL

Top 30 maybe? I'd see him giving tough fights to guys like Bryan Barberena and Warlley Alves but I don't know how he'd do past that.

He isn't title holder in Bellator for a reason. Why would he become the title holder in the UFC? Rory will maul him if they fight over there.

Rory, Koreshkov, Lima, Daley, etc. There is a reason he hasn't fought any of these guys. He knows his place.

Rory, Koreshkov, Lima, Daley, etc. There is a reason he hasn't fought any of these guys. He knows his place.
I think he will fight Daley next which will give us a better idea who he really is. In the UK, he is talked about with reverence by casuals and also in the kickboxing (waist height not thai) scene. I am constantly explaining that he has only fought bums.

I think he will fight Daley next which will give us a better idea who he really is. In the UK, he is talked about with reverence by casuals and also in the kickboxing (waist height not thai) scene. I am constantly explaining that he has only fought bums.

Good fight for Daley to get back on track and kill the hype train for good.

He's athletic and explosive. I'd like to see him fight Wonderboy.

Back