How would Michael Page do in the UFC?

He'd probably get wrestlefucked by the higher ranked guys, but get enough highlight real KO's against lower competition to keep him consistently ranked.

I hope we find out soon.

I'd be very surprised to see him win a UFC title. He'd look amazing against the right guys though. Fun fighter, not well rounded. I'd love to see him fight Mike Perry.

I'm still wondering how he will do in Bellator, he hasn't faced a top 5 yet in Bellator, the biggest name he's beat is Rickey Rainey, give me a break. I've been wanting to see him against, Lima, Koreshkov, Ward and Chidi now for years and now they have Rory and Larkin in that mix of potential opponents for Page but he still won't fight them. I don't think Paul Daley is a big test for MVP, he's one dimensional, whereas Koreshkov, Lima and Rory can all grapple and strike hahaha.

If Bellator does a WW tourney that would be awesome if he took part. Plenty of unknowns regarding him as they've built him up kinda slow. Which made sense until his last 2-3 fights. What we do know is that he can do some insane things inside a cage.

I think he will fight Daley next which will give us a better idea who he really is. In the UK, he is talked about with reverence by casuals and also in the kickboxing (waist height not thai) scene. I am constantly explaining that he has only fought bums.
I'm pretty sure MVP has 2 fights left on his Bellator contract, If he fights Daly next, and Rory fights the winner of Lima vs Larkin, it's most likely going to be Rory vs MVP on pay per view for MVP's last fight in Bellator. That way he will only have 1 loss to a great fighter on his record when trying to sign his next deal with the UFC.

Dude's had 8 fights in Bellator, and outside of an aging Cyborg he hasn't fought anyone of note.

There was a time when i thought for sure MVP was going to the UFC, but when Daley was looking to fight MVP, Semtex was considered a huge challenge and we just watched him get steamrolled by Rory.

MVP is exciting and fun to watch, but i have a feeling, the largest contributing factor to that is who he is matched up against.

I'm pretty sure MVP has 2 fights left on his Bellator contract, If he fights Daly next, and Rory fights the winner of Lima vs Larkin, it's most likely going to be Rory vs MVP on pay per view for MVP's last fight in Bellator. That way he will only have 1 loss to a great fighter on his record when trying to sign his next deal with the UFC.

I'm not sure he would even want to go to the UFC. The UFC isn't going to baby him nearly as much as bellator has and they would love to see a bellator "star" get beat by some mid-level guys.

Travis Browne gonna drop to WW for his rousey dance. I'd still put money on MVP tho

He would be a fun signing. That's about it IMO. He has had some boring fights against guys he should maul, because he was waiting for them to engage. He is an excellent counter striker, but I question his grappling. Cyborg didn't have much trouble taking him down. I would also like to see him make mid fight adjustments, when his game plan isn't working. Just not sure his all around MMA game is strong.

I'm not sure he would even want to go to the UFC. The UFC isn't going to baby him nearly as much as bellator has and they would love to see a bellator "star" get beat by some mid-level guys.
I agree unless MVP's hype train grows in popularity with the fans, then the UFC would baby him for the money and let him fight the Denis Siver's of the welterweight division.

Back