How would Colby do at 155?

Colby's more man than most of the roster, he's not gonna cut 25 pounds like a puss.

Depends how the cut hits him. If he pulled it off well, i'd imagine he could be a title contender.

Khabib couldn't even take failed Welterweight journeyman Tibau down once

0-11 on takedowns LMAO
7 years ago before Khabib ever joined AKA and was pretty one dimensional with his takedowns. Against the guy with the best TDD in ufc history lol he'd stuff Colby too.

Colby could easily cut to 155. He’s not a pussy though.

i don't hate Colby hes definitely talented. Hes up there with Woodley and Usman at WW. I don't think he beats either of them especially Kamaru
Woodley is old , though. And he got worked hard in his last fight. Sometimes those type of fights mess your confidence and mental state up permanently. I would pick Colby at this point.

I'd rather see him balloon up, BJ Penn vs Machida style and fight Werdumerang.

tenor.gif

I don't think Colby would look the same at 155, but if he did make the cut healthily he would do pretty well imo.

Woodley is old , though. And he got worked hard in his last fight. Sometimes those type of fights mess your confidence and mental state up permanently. I would pick Colby at this point.
fair play, I guess we'll wait and see. It should be Colby vs Usman now I believe

King Colby has said that the heaviest he'll ever get between fights is 185, and his cage weight is only 180. Despite this, he is the best Welterweight in the world.

Most Lightweights are bigger than Colby, especially guys like Khabib and Tony, who walk around at close to 200lbs.

1. Khabib gets his ass beat. Colby is a far superior wrestler and has three times the cardio
2. Conor is a weasel that has overrated striking and no ground game. Easy money
3. Tony got wrestlefucked by Castillo, next.
4. The rest of the top 10 are walks in the park for King Colby

Tony is heavy but I definitely doubt he walks around 200. Dude looks 180ish when hes just walking around

Back