How would Colby do at 155?

Colby

MAGA
Banned
Reaction score
King Colby has said that the heaviest he'll ever get between fights is 185, and his cage weight is only 180. Despite this, he is the best Welterweight in the world.

Most Lightweights are bigger than Colby, especially guys like Khabib and Tony, who walk around at close to 200lbs.

1. Khabib gets his ass beat. Colby is a far superior wrestler and has three times the cardio
2. Conor is a weasel that has overrated striking and no ground game. Easy money
3. Tony got wrestlefucked by Castillo, next.
4. The rest of the top 10 are walks in the park for King Colby

I stopped reading at king.

He'd do well if the cut doesn't deplete him.

Colby probably will never fight again after Kamaru is done with him lol

#KHABIBBLESS

Colby is a far superior wrestler yet RDA took him down a couple times with ease and kept him there. When RDA tried to take down Khabib he got hip tossed on his ass. Colby couldn't even wrestlefuck RDA like Khabib and Usman did he had to edge out a 3 rounds to 2 cagefucking where RDA landed more strikes.

i don't hate Colby hes definitely talented. Hes up there with Woodley and Usman at WW. I don't think he beats either of them especially Kamaru

King Colby has said that the heaviest he'll ever get between fights is 185, and his cage weight is only 180. Despite this, he is the best Welterweight in the world.

Most Lightweights are bigger than Colby, especially guys like Khabib and Tony, who walk around at close to 200lbs.

1. Khabib gets his ass beat. Colby is a far superior wrestler and has three times the cardio
go get banned again for the sake of the rest of us

He will get outwrestled and outgrappled on the ground by Khabib
He will get stuffed and clobbered to a pulp by Al.
He will get KTFO by Gaethje.
He will likely get outwrestled by Gillespie.
He will get KTFO by Islam.

Surprisingly, I see him winning the fight against Ferguson and Poirier as well as Holloway, if he stays at LW.
<{1-10}>

We don't need anymore fighters malnourishing themselves to fight smaller people. I like Colby but he's gonna need all the hydration he can to beat that mutant strength Usman

After Usman beats him at 170 I guess we might find out how Colby does at 155.
I think he does about as well as Dillashaw did at 125.

Isn't Colby a big dude? I agree that most WW are a bunch of big fuckers like Usman, Lawler and Till but I'm afraid he'll get depleted for cutting to 155.

He beats them all
Hardly debatable
Lol at Islam or Al beating him
Megakek at Gillespie

Conor would win but he would smoke the rest of the division

He will get outwrestled and outgrappled on the ground by Khabib
He will get stuffed and clobbered to a pulp by Al.
He will get KTFO by Gaethje.
He will likely get outwrestled by Gillespie.
He will get KTFO by Islam.

Surprisingly, I see him winning the fight against Ferguson and Poirier as well as Holloway, if he stays at LW.
<{1-10}>
Colby is a far superior wrestler yet RDA took him down a couple times with ease and kept him there. When RDA tried to take down Khabib he got hip tossed on his ass. Colby couldn't even wrestlefuck RDA like Khabib and Usman did he had to edge out a 3 rounds to 2 cagefucking where RDA landed more strikes.
Khabib couldn't even take failed Welterweight journeyman Tibau down once

0-11 on takedowns LMAO

Khabib couldn't even take failed Welterweight journeyman Tibau down once

0-11 on takedowns LMAO

That fight was so long ago they weren’t even wearing teh Reebok.

But since you like to live in the past here ya go...

giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back