How would Cain vs Nelson go?

So are you going to remove Bendo when he gets dethroned?

if he loses no, but if he makes me lose money then yeah of course, i have to put myself first. i dont have that much money to begin with.

I think it would look a lot like Cain vs Rothwell, with Roy being thrown around like a bag of potatoes.

so i was thinking that Cain cant hurt Roy at all. what do you guys think?

if he loses no, but if he makes me lose money then yeah of course, i have to put myself first. i dont have that much money to begin with.

Cain can hurt him, also Nelson will be off your sig too. I don't get why you'd bet when you don't have much money.

Cain would TKO Nelson, take him down early and put a savage beating on him, I like Nelson, but he wouldn't compete with Cain

The funny thing is, when JDS fought Nelson, JDS gassed out and so did Nelson. JDS had more energy though. Nelson went the distance, but his face wasn't ground beef at the end. Nelson is awesome.

With that being said, I'd like to see JDS vs Werdum rematch. Their first fight was similar to JDS vs Cain I. Werdum experienced a flash knock out too. I am certain, Werdum will take submit JDS.

Watch Cain vs. Bigfoot or Cain vs. JDS II and imagine that but a fat bearded guy instead.

Well, you can't deny Nelson a shot if he wins in his next outing.

:eek: What a load of bullshit :eek:

Nelson got destroyed by all the top 10 guy he fought in the UFC. His only good win is Struve, how the hell is beating 1-3 Herman and the over-hyped Mitrione getting you near title contention when you already got raped by JDS, Werdum and Mir?

yeah, because Nelson has such an impressive record.

cain would TKO him. btw, i hate watching nelson's sloppy technique.

In a 3 round fight, Cain wins a UD. Everyone here is underestimating how durable Roy is. But since Cain is now champ and all his fights are 5-rounders, Roy gets put away late in the 5th round.

Cain has nothing for Nelson in my opinion. Would be an interesting fight I think Nelson would take it.

Back