Media How would Aaron Pico do in the ufc?

I was high on him up until I've seen him against Weber. He's not the same level as Timur and Khasan but definitely has potential

I'm high on Norbert Novenyi and Sarvarjon Khamidov. I would pick Norbert against Eblen even now. He has fucking great striking
Like I said no disrespect to any of these guys I wish them the best but why are we even talking about them in the ufc section? There is a whole nother section for bellator and pfl and one and all those other ones out there that nobody watches so that the ufc section doesn’t get clogged up with this stuff that nobody cares about. I guess if you posted it in the worldwide section nobody would have seen it though because nobody goes in there and you would have probably gotten 2 replies

Like I said no disrespect to any of these guys I wish them the best but why are we even talking about them in the ufc section? There is a whole nother section for bellator and pfl and one and all those other ones out there that nobody watches so that the ufc section doesn’t get clogged up with this stuff that nobody cares about. I guess if you posted it in the worldwide section nobody would have seen it though because nobody goes in there and you would have probably gotten 2 replies
Did I reply to you? Nope. I was talking with another guy. Not sure exactly what is your problem here but find another thread because you clearly don't belong in this one lol

Did I reply to you? Nope. I was talking with another guy. Not sure exactly what is your problem here but find another thread because you clearly don't belong in this one lol
I mean if you want to get technical about it then nobody should be he because it shouldn’t exist in the ufc forums. There’s a ufc card on tonight that means that there is going to be a lot of threads and this crap is just taking up space

Back