How would a Nick Diaz vs Mousasi fight go at MW?

It would look like the end of Gladiator where Diaz would be on deaths door drifting in and out of the afterlife. And instead of running his hands through the fields of wheat it would be marijuana plants and instead of a dead Commudus it would be a celebrating Moose and instead of a crying woman it would be Nate Diaz and instead of demanding to free the slaves he would be asking to free the weed and instead of the other slaves carrying his body away it would be the scrap pack.
This was the best thing in here that I've read in a while. Cheers!

I'm more curious of how the stand-up would go, since Moose will likely take Nick down and win sort of safely that way. Mousasi's a good counter fighter and has good defense, but he's not an outside fighter, against whom Nick has had problems. Gives Nick a chance to back him down and land shots against the cage, where he does his best work.

Stockton Slap takes the composure out of any fighter
No it doesn't. Not Condit. Not Thomson. & def not the moose. He's like a prime fedor, one of the calmest guys in the game. He would win an easy Dec. Over Nick imo.

I'm more curious of how the stand-up would go, since Moose will likely take Nick down and win sort of safely that way. Mousasi's a good counter fighter and has good defense, but he's not an outside fighter, against whom Nick has had problems. Gives Nick a chance to back him down and land shots against the cage, where he does his best work.

lol

Gegard and Nick are a bit similar except Mousasi bigger ,stronger and one of the best kick boxers in entire ufc, let alone mw.
Don't like Diaz 's chances here.Mousasi boxing on point and granite chin so I don't see Nick wearing him down in the cage.

I don't think Mousasi would finish Nick, but would most likely win by UD.

and let's completely forget who he fought. am i right? we all know gsp, condit, and silva are absolute scrubs. gsp and silva had to win by decision, and many thought he won the other fight. damn, diaz really does suck, i guess.

Only delusional Diaz nuthuggers say 1, 2, and 5, or people trying to be funny. Condit is 2-4 since facing Diaz. Diaz hasn't won in a long time. He hasn't fought much either. Neither of those things should lead anyone to have that much confidence in him, especially considering he was never all that great in the first place.

now to be real: i think it would be a very close fight. i lean towards mousasi for being naturally larger and being competent on the ground. but the thing with mousasi, is that he's so damn lethargic in the stand-up. he fights like he doesn't care, and it would be interesting to see him fight a pressure-fighter like diaz. this is one fight i'd love to see, just for the stylistic-matchup.

Don't mistake Mousasi's sleepwalking appearance for fighting like he doesn't care. He'd win easy. He actually has striking defense and a lot of it. Nick would get wrecked much worse than when he faced Noons the first time. Mousasi has already faced a number of pressure fighters, why would it be interesting to see him face a smaller, much less powerful one with shit defense?

It would look like the end of Gladiator where Diaz would be on deaths door drifting in and out of the afterlife. And instead of running his hands through the fields of wheat it would be marijuana plants and instead of a dead Commudus it would be a celebrating Moose and instead of a crying woman it would be Nate Diaz and instead of demanding to free the slaves he would be asking to free the weed and instead of the other slaves carrying his body away it would be the scrap pack.
tumblr_nqsflg9GQY1t04ld8o1_500.gif

saying that he hasn't won a fight in five years sounds important to note, but it's not, due to what i said. losing to the greats of the sport means you suck? you can't seriously believe that. you are the one that is reaching, and i'm sorry to say, appear to be biased against diaz for one reason for another.

how someone can not take into account a fighter's opponent makes absolutely no sense.

No one said Nick Diaz sucks. I'm just saying Mousasi eats fighters who don't suck for breakfast.

Not bias - just reality. Mousasi is the younger, fresher, more active and most skilled in all areas fighter of the two. Would love it to be different.

Not bias - just reality. Mousasi is the younger, fresher, more active and most skilled in all areas fighter of the two. Would love it to be different.

Not to mention Moose is a more-than-a-weight-class bigger man.

Mousasi UD's Diaz...Diaz fans on Sherdog claim he was robbed because Mousasi didn't stand in the pocket and bang. Life moves on

Diaz doesn't fight anymore. If you are a Diaz fan, you shouldn't want to see him fight anyone in the top 10 based on his last few performances. You can tell he's not mentally committed anymore and just wants a pay check.

What are you talking about? He lost a close fight to Condit lost to GSP but probably took one of the last few rounds and lost to Anderson who was on steroids. He was a big underdog in all of those fights except maybe the Condit fight.

It doesn't do anything for Mousasi's ranking so forget about it for now.

oh, still salty towards the diaz bros, I see

I think Mousasi would take it. And yeah, trash talking doesn't really work very well with him, he just doesn't give a fuck.
oh, he does give a fuck

he was all salty when he lost to uriah

Back