How will Sherdog remember Brock Lesnar?

Perhaps a "what if" case.

The biggest thing ill remember about Brock though is that he always delivered. Despite the limited skillset, he still managed to fight at the highest levels of the sport which increases hype behind a fight, and those fights were always fun.

An enigma

Should have had a question mark and not a penis tattooed to his stomach.

He's a very strange case. He had guts, a tough schedule, a bad disease, some skills and a lot to say. He was legit while he was healthy, and we'll never know how far he could have gone if not for that stomach problem. He's actually sort of a sad situation.

You can't deny his skill, he was maybe the best HW around when he was at his best, and I wish he fought Fedor. I think that's all you can say at the end of the day.

He's like the Titanic.

Good fighter. Better Dancer. Best turtle impersonator.

2nkigc9.gif

BrockAndersonRasshadDISCO.gif

Massively over rated at times, baddest man on the planet was a joke and anyone with a brain saw right through it. Got to give him credit though, hand picked and smaller opponents maybe but he won his fair share of fights and deserves respect in the sport. An interesting foot note in MMA. And his fans were funny (to laugh at).

He exposed the skill level of the Heavyweight division

i1SYLgeSVXqof.gif

Credit to member: Loiosh

They be clubbin.

Last edited:
couldn't take a punch, huge draw. better question is how frank mir remembers brock lesnar. the one that got away...

Too late to start training, couldn't handle getting punched in the face, which doesn't work in a combat sport.

Arms so big that he wrapped them around his head as a way to defend/gas his opponent.

Like him or not, he put butts in the seats and eyes on the product and wasn't afraid of fighting anyone (even though I still think he took a dive against Overeem).

He will be remembered as a grown man with a pecker painted on his chest, rolling viking, and the man who reem sent back to the wwe where the competition is easier.

Aside from dat, i always rooted against lesnar and giggled every time he got beaten. I would of had a different opinion of him if went mma immediately during his earlier years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back