How will Sherdog remember Brock Lesnar?

He was the UFCs original Ronda Rousey.... except he actually fought real competition.

Lesnar's the type of guy that you always root against but can't help feel a little sorry for when he loses.

If he did you cocktail lover, he never went as nuts.

Many think he did which is why he was such a joke in the UFC, getting ko'ed by the likes of schaub and Nelson.

Many think he did which is why he was such a joke in the UFC, getting ko'ed by the likes of schaub and Nelson.

"Becoming a joke" after 100+ fights and entering something entirely new/different in his career?

Thing is he was around 220 lbs at most in K-1 and PRIDE and never used stuff to become a giant that would oversize and overpower his opponents.

In UFC, he muscled up, being around 235, so maybe that would contradict your story here.

I don't hate on Lesnar or Sapp, but I can't appreciate "their greatness" if it was simply due to being overblown.

C*ck Chestnar.

But seriously.. Enjoyed his fights.

"Becoming a joke" after 100+ fights and entering something entirely new/different in his career?

Thing is he was around 220 lbs at most in K-1 and PRIDE and never used stuff to become a giant that would oversize and overpower his opponents.

In UFC, he muscled up, being around 235, so maybe that would contradict your story here.

I don't hate on Lesnar or Sapp, but I can't appreciate "their greatness" if it was simply due to being overblown.

Entering the UFC was something new? O yea the testing was new that's right.

Cheers

Entering the UFC was something new? O yea the testing was new that's right.

Cheers

If you believe everyone's clean in UFC and that their testing is on some high level, especially back in the day, you are being very naive.

And like I said, he became bigger than ever in UFC.

If you don't recognize the differences between fighting under PRIDE and UFC rules, I guess you barely watched either.

Cheers!

Dick on chest.

n623rk.jpg

A good fighter that could of been great. Lesnar is what if type scenario if he would of entered MMA straight out of college things could of been much different and no serious life threatening illness who knows how his career turns out.

Like him or not, he put butts in the seats and eyes on the product and wasn't afraid of fighting anyone (even though I still think he took a dive against Overeem).

Much funnier accusation with a Vince AV.

He fought an Ubereem out of his mind on horsemeat. That body kick would have likely put down most people right there even without surgery.

I mean fuck, he lost a shitload of cash in the loss that he could have made with win money. I don't think he took a dive, I think Cain scarred him for life and went they stitched up his face it made him seriously reconsider this whole fighting thing.

As a great argument for time travel. He had a ton of potential and achieved a lot in a very short amount of time with minimal training. Had he started earlier at a big camp, who knows where he would be, but I'd bet in the goat discussion.

As the wrestler who ended Undertaker's streak at Wrestlemania.

Did better than expected, but not as well as his fans claim. He went 4-3 in the UFC.

Never ducked ANYBODY! Fought the best available and would never turn down a fight even when he was sick, unlike the people call "GOAT" around here.

Back