how will Dennis Siver be treated as he wins against Connor?

Dana would book him against Dos Santos.

Dana White will set up a trilogy to get Conor right back on track for a TS.

No idea because my brain isn't creative enough to imagine such a situation...

He would probably be treated to a new set of concrete shoes.

They'll give him a punishment fight lol, most likely Mendes or Edgar

Siver Vs Edgar is the fight to make after he wins tomorrow but that's highly impossible

He'll acquire all of the GOAT's powers. There can be only one!

Everyone will say Conor was overrated. Totally disregarding the reality that Siver is legit.

Fan wise - His win will be considered a fluke. Considering the only way I see him winning is landing a prefect liver kick.

UFC wise - Nothing, because like many have said, Dana will be angry. He will probably get back to fighting fighters not top 10 for his next fight. And when the fight is announces, there will be threads asking why he is fighting So-and-so after winning Conor

If Siver is winning after two, Dana will fire him before the start of the 3rd round.

do you think they will put him on the shelf for six to nine months? next opponent out of the top 10? Out of the top 15?

Will Mr. Dennis Siver actually lose tomorrow, even with the win?

Tomorrow? He fights Sunday

He's done it before with G-Sot.

Exactly. People tend to forget that. G-Sot was on fire for LW years ago as well. After Siver, it's all different.

If Siver is winning after two, Dana will fire him before the start of the 3rd round.

Yep, it will be all like.

114130-Vince-McMahon-walking-gif-To-i-jadT.gif

46f.gif

Yep, I think they'll let him fight Frankie, no way he gets a title shot even if he dominates/finishes Conor.

Back