how will Dennis Siver be treated as he wins against Connor?

neckbeard

Green Belt
Reaction score
do you think they will put him on the shelf for six to nine months? next opponent out of the top 10? Out of the top 15?

Will Mr. Dennis Siver actually lose tomorrow, even with the win?

His "fans" will come pouring out of the woodwork. People will be saying, "I always knew he was a great fighter and he earned my deep respect."

Dana will probably have the Diaz bro's club his knees the following night

He'll test positive for something and the win will be overturned, even if they have to fabricate something, I can almost guarantee it. Siver is as likely to keep the win as he is likely to get it.

He will be treated like a Satanist, because he sacrifices goats.

His "fans" will come pouring out of e woodwork. People will be saying, "I always knew he was a great fighter and he earned my deep respect."

Dana will probably have the Diaz bro's club his knees the following night

true story, I became a fan of him after playing him in the video game. the first one I think maybe the second. I don't know...

when his next flight came up I was watching and I think it was the one he wanted to spinning back kick. I actually am a fan of his. and I dislike McGregors antics.

They fight on Sunday and some will love him but most will be upset a huge fight was derailed.

He'll get a title eliminator. Maybe even a title shot. UFC will pass it off as "beating the GOAT means you are at the top of the ladder." Giving Siver a middling opponent would reflect poorly on the GOAT's status in the division.

Same with Nick Diaz. If he were to beat Anderson and then get Josh Koscheck for his next fight, it wouldn't reflect well on Anderson's immediate future.

He will be treated in an intensive care unit after he loses you mean.

He'll get a title eliminator. Maybe even a title shot. UFC will pass it off as "beating the GOAT means you are at the top of the ladder." Giving Siver a middling opponent would reflect poorly on the GOAT's status in the division.

Same with Nick Diaz. If he were to beat Anderson and then get Josh Koscheck for his next fight, it wouldn't reflect well on Anderson's immediate future.

I think you are giving too much credit to the match makers in the logic department.

what will happen is exactly what the TS thinks, he'll win and lose. Good call.

that's what they should do but I think Dana White has not mentioned one time that siver would get a title fight.

He'll become the #1 P4P fighter in the UFC.

Back