• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How was Yoel Romero/Borrachina a robbery?

kingmob6

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Where is God when you need him? LOL

Was close, but I thought Yoel pulled it off, he blocked so many of Costas shots, and poured it on in the 3rd.

He seems to be getting a raw end from judges in multiple fights, a bit of bad luck Yoel.

We stiyl luv u boi

Gay Jesus been mirin Costa for a while now. I mean, look at that physique.

He was down two after the second... surprised Cruz said whoever wins the third wins the fight lol.

I had Yoel winning.. be he should never have screwed around in the third when he had Paulo reeling against the cage.. Way too much confidence that the takedown at the end of the 2nd won him that round, and it was a BIG mistake for a veteran fighter.

The judges are kind of useless.

I don't think "octagon control" should be a factor, at all. Judges aren't aware that a fighter moving backwards on purpose is different than a fighter being cut off and forced backwards.

I had Yoel winning too. Oh well.

We get to potentially see Whittaker/Costa or Israel/Costa.

its only been 2 relax. Whittaker rematch and this one

Jacare was on the bad end of their fight

Round by round judging in 3 round MMA fights is an absolute joke.

It's an outdated boxing import and should be done away with. PRIDE, ONE and others have the right idea.
Judge the fight as a whole, how a fight ends is more important than how it begins.
It's still a fight afterall.

He lost because he plays too much and is inactive

Costa lit him the fuck up in rds 1 and 2

Eh super close fight. Also exciting as fuck. Let's not let the decision ruin the sacrifice these guys just made to the JBG

Costa won 1-2 clearly . The fight was trending yoels way but sorry buddy that doesnt mean anything for the scorecards/

Poor Romero, world is against him as always. Never does anything wrong

1490811753160.gif

Always love the tears of Romero fanboys

Costa easily won 29-28, Romero was tonguing air for 10 minutes

Yeah, that was getting annoying. He didn't have the energy to counter back with a shot, so he played to the crowd and judges with the tongue thing.

I had a clear 29-28 for Costa. He won the 1st 2 rounds.

This was a legit decision as were Yoel's two losses to Rob

I thought for sure it was gonna be a split decision. No one should shocked at who won. Could've gone either way. I had Costa winning rds 1,2 and Yoel rd 3. Didn't think judges would score all 3 to Costa. Dude is gonna be a force.

Where is God when you need him? LOL

Was close, but I thought Yoel pulled it off, he blocked so many of Costas shots, and poured it on in the 3rd.

He seems to be getting a raw end from judges in multiple fights, a bit of bad luck Yoel.

We stiyl luv u boi
Tell that to Jacare...

I also gave it 2 rounds to Costa, but close second round, could’ve gone to anyone

Karma exists and Yoel's stool-sitting and weight missing caught up with him.

Back