How to put the straw in WD40 can

Hahah. Pull the nozzle of the can and then you'll find it easier bro

Also how old are you that you still skateboard

The straw is for your cocaine, dumbass.

I got a lot of WD40 on my fingers and after several times washing with soap including Palmolive, my hands still smell like WD40. I suspect the oil soaked into my skin and gradually comes out like how they say UFC greasers oil comes out during competition after oiling themselves the day before. I don't dare eat with my bare hands for a while.

Microwave on high for nine minutes to soften can.

Straws are killing the world you piece of shit

I got a lot of WD40 on my fingers and after several times washing with soap including Palmolive, my hands still smell like WD40. I suspect the oil soaked into my skin and gradually comes out like how they say UFC greasers oil comes out during competition after oiling themselves the day before. I don't dare eat with my bare hands for a while.
Rubbing alcohol.

As for the straw insertion...

Put your thumb behind the nozzle to press against the direction the straw needs to be inserted. Then take the straw and insert it into your ass because only gay dudes can't do this.

Honest answer? I find you kind of have to twist it a bit as you try to insert it to get it to go in. It's a pretty tight fit.

<{yearp}>

Honest answer? I find you kind of have to twist it a bit as you try to insert it to get it to go in. It's a pretty tight fit.

<{yearp}>

Buy it some diamonds. Things always slip in easier once diamonds are around.

Lick the hole first, then spit on it.

Lick the hole first, then spit on it.

tenor.gif

The end of the straw is probably out of round. Try the other end. If that doesn't work. Try the other end.

I got a can of WD40 for my skateboard but cant get da straw in to spray on the bearings
I know how you feel.
I gave up on these complicated technological stuff,so i just always carry a stick of butter with me when i need to grease up something.
Simple is always the best.

I couldn't put straw in the valve housing after first use. I think the problem is in the oil that remains around the valve. The straw should be put so tight that there is no place for this oil to squeeze.

I chopped out a small part of plastic in the end of the straw. Like that:
straw.png

Screenshot from 2020-08-01 17-25-07.png

And now it fits perfectly. Good luck!

Back