How to put the straw in WD40 can

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I got a can of WD40 for my skateboard but cant get da straw in to spray on the bearings

Poke a hole in the side of the can and then put the straw in said hole, works way better than the stupid little nozzle.

Use wd40 to lubricate it before the use of wd40

Last edited:
That’s because you’re doing it wrong. You’re supposed to hold the straw between your fingers with one hand, hold the can a few inches away from it with the other hand, & then spray the WD40 towards one of the ends of the straw.

That’s because you’re doing it wrong. You’re supposed to hold the straw between your fingers with one hand, hold the can a few inches away from it with the other hand, & then spray the WD40 towards one of the ends of the straw.

Which end shoukd I spray thr close end or the far end?

You know...just stick the male connection into the female connection. You know stick it in the hole or maybe you don't know

I legit had the same problem but was too afraid of getting roasted on sherdog to ask.

You have to depress the nozzle in order to insert the straw..

Put the straw in your mouth and press it towards the can and depress the actuator on the can. Then your name will fully make sense. Then buy a platinum membership and change your name to @WD-39 and make novelty threads about lubing things up. Kinda like @Clippy or @Medulla Omoplata but more annoying. Love you guys! First time caller, long time lurker!!!!

The straw is supposed to fit in the nozzle hole. Be careful not to WD-40 your face.

I fixed a tight door lock knob whatevers not by spraying the keyhole, but by taking the lock off and spraying the mechanism core. Very smooth and easy now. I fixed a keyhole that wasn't accepting the key by spraying the keyhole and sticking the key in and out.

source.gif

<{fry}>

It’s already in, you just move it up 90 degrees.

You’re supposed to spray it in your eyes first then follow the directions after that.

You should be using PB Blaster instead of WD40...

It's way better as a lubricant

WD40 just displaces moisture/water

Think you can drink something else to get high brother

Back