How to make a blue belt cry.

chem31

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Step 1

Go to his dojo disguised as white belt.

Step 2

Tell him to be careful because you've been watching Submissions 101 on YouTube.

Step 3

Triangle him from guard.

Step 4

Ask him to explain to you what butterfly guard means.

Step 5

Leave said dojo and never comeback.

Congrats you emotionally submitted a blue belt!

This is a joke thread.

You know how to ban a person starting a useless thread?

You know how to ban a person starting a useless thread?

You know how to ban a person trying to start a damn flame war?

I thought it was pretty funny, I'm a whitebelt and if I get ANY little thing up on a blue when we're rolling they flip shit lol.

I laughed

Sounds like a hilarious prank to do

Be even better to say I know what I am doing, I watch UFC

Last edited:
I once did that to the instructor of a well known academy in Rio. He packed up, moved to the united states, started teaching out of a garage in California, started some thing called the UFC or whatever.

Suffice to say that I got the last laugh.

I now make 60k a year from students I stole from him. He's probably living under a bridge somewhere.

Step 1

Go to his dojo disguised as white belt.

Step 2

Tell him to be careful because you've been watching Submissions 101 on YouTube.

Step 3

Triangle him from guard.

Step 4

Ask him to explain to you what butterfly guard means.

Step 5

Leave said dojo and never comeback.

Congrats you emotionally submitted a blue belt!

This is a joke thread.
I like your avatar.

Could be a great prank to do on a blue right before giving them their purple. I started to think that this would be great even for a purple or brown belt, but it's gotta be harder to pass off at those levels.

The real seller is asking about butterfly guard AFTER the sub. You could then go over to a (real) whitebelt and just let yourself get schooled right in front of the blue you just handled.

Haha yea that's funny... until one of the more experienced guys like a brown or black belt asked you to roll and kicks your ass because they know you're joking.

Don't be mean

Could be a great prank to do on a blue right before giving them their purple. I started to think that this would be great even for a purple or brown belt, but it's gotta be harder to pass off at those levels.

The real seller is asking about butterfly guard AFTER the sub. You could then go over to a (real) whitebelt and just let yourself get schooled right in front of the blue you just handled.

Lol, that would make it even more mean.

"Hey bro, how do I put butterflies into my guard? I heard a lot about them on youtube."

I'm digging this. Nice one TS.

My method is to shoot their dog before class and show them a picture of it as soon as I get to practice. Works on purples-blacks too.

Last edited:
Icing on the cake: Have a confederate higher belt whisper, but in ear shot, "Maybe he got that belt a little too early..."

Back