How to make a blue belt cry.

I dunno about you guys but im a white belt and i submit blues alot. Ive subbed purples too. None of them ever flipped they're shit. The belt only covers 2 inches of your ass.

I dunno about you guys but im a white belt and i submit blues alot. Ive subbed purples too. None of them ever flipped they're shit. The belt only covers 2 inches of your ass.

But a brand new white youtube warrior..?

I did this exact thing, except instead of a blue belt it was Pedro Sauer. They call me the professor now.

I'm a whitebelt and if I get ANY little thing up on a blue when we're rolling they flip shit lol.

Please tell me your school so I can make sure to never visit.

Please tell me your school so I can make sure to never visit.

Well there are 4 blues at my school, two of them are middle aged guys and tell me what I've done wrong and where I was doing well. Then there are two guys about 17-19 that freak the fuck out if I take something instead of them letting me have it.

I'm 17 but I really don't care. A brand new white belt comes in and schools me, I'm mad but it's not his fault. People need to grow up and learn that there's always someone stronger, faster, bigger, smarter, tougher, or better looking.

I'm digging this. Nice one TS.

My method is to shoot their dog before class and show them a picture of it as soon as I get to practice. Works on purples-blacks too.

Drowning their dog in the bathtub and videotaping it works better.

Step 1

Go to his dojo disguised as white belt.

Step 2

Tell him to be careful because you've been watching Submissions 101 on YouTube.

Step 3

Triangle him from guard.

Step 4

Ask him to explain to you what butterfly guard means.

Step 5

Leave said dojo and never comeback.

Congrats you emotionally submitted a blue belt!

This is a joke thread.

ok i'm going to do this at another school. Small female purple belt dressed as a white belt... may as well have them tapped/ schooled by a girl to make them feel even worse...

Why a triangle and not a two handed rape choke?

While my friend and I were training at the Gracie Barra HQ in Rio, my friend had a similar incident happen. My friend was a brown belt and rolled with a blue belt and REALLY struggled. When he finished, he was very down on himself and told Ossitos (the assistant instructor to Jefferson) that the blue belt he went with "was amazing, why is he wearing a blue?" Ossitos replied in broken english, "Ahh my friend, blue is his favourite color. (name) is actually a black belt." This was during the morning class when there were few people at the academy :icon_chee.

before i even opened this thread, i read the title and thought to myself, "have them get tapped by a white belt."

guess i was right.

Back