How to drink responsibly at a time like this

Persuadertron

naw son
@Brown
Reaction score
Drink beer. PERIOD. And NO hard liquor, its effects happen too fast and we all need something to busy ourselves. Take the time, have a gulp every minute if you need. Just ride a steady buzz. Everything is ok in this pandemic. Just enjoy the subtle beer tide sherbros.

DO NOT do hard alchohol. Not at a time like this. Be safe and slow, steadly enjoy an alchoholic drink, relax. Just chill if you are a drinker like me. Just chill.

I have a few cases of both Carsberg & Strongbow stockpiled.

But have left over Disaronno, Fireball whisky & Asti from Xmas if need come.

...nope,

Got nothing.

You aren’t the boss of me. Pours shot...

Don't fuck around boys. May as well giver!

giphy.gif

source.gif

Get some Everclear!
Everclear_750ML.jpg

95% Alcohol

Uh, thanks doctor. Another way is just to practice some self control.

Just don't put liquor in your backdoor. You are definitively too much of a lightweight to handle that.

I just don't drink. It's remarkably easy if you practice.

Uh, thanks doctor. Another way is just to practice some self control.

Some of us boneheads don't have that my man.

I have a pizza and wings arriving in 30 mins. All the the beer is gone with and now, some fatboy eating!

Tomorrow, 3 fosters in the evening. And that's it. Lifting a dumbbell, yoga and some push ups during the afternoon. Life is mysterious and full of wonder.

Sage advice, TS.

It's been pretty hard not to drink. Being at home all day gets boring fast.

We will need @BEER 's input on this

Just don't put liquor in your backdoor. You are definitively too much of a lightweight to handle that.

I used to be able to handle bacardi 151 and whiskey and all those hard liquors when i was in my 20s. I turned 35 on march 21st and fuck...honestly, hard shit whacks my mind and body all up. Nervous system irregularities an shit.

If i must drink, brews are much more manegable.

I would advise you people to exercise restraint in this time and not run your immune systems into the ground .you might really need your white blood cells to be hard as fuck in the next 2 weeks

Can’t even go out drinking with the boys, boyz, boyz....

Drank 20 beers and a bottle of wine yesterday ...

Back