How to drink responsibly at a time like this

Not sure what's worse, choosing alcohol to abuse in this day and age of designer drugs, or having an adverse reaction of any kind to a culling of the weak which should in fact be celebrated as it will only end up increasing our collective strength

Drank 20 beers and a bottle of wine yesterday ...

Nice. Wine has a heavy side effect in my body the day after. A weird mental heavy burden feeling that lasts hours. You are more shredded than i am Doggy.

Not sure what's worse, choosing alcohol to abuse in this day and age of designer drugs, or having an adverse reaction of any kind to a culling of the weak which should in fact be celebrated as it will only end up increasing our collective strength

Let us monkeys die off. Simply. Then the true ascendants of mankinds future shall send us into a new, hopefully less self-destructive awareness.

I used to be able to handle bacardi 151 and whiskey and all those hard liquors when i was in my 20s. I turned 35 on march 21st and fuck...honestly, hard shit whacks my mind and body all up. Nervous system irregularities an shit.

If i must drink, brews are much more manegable.
Not in your crapper you didn't.

Old alcoholics rarerly are ill with casual fly.
Maybe against this virus alco might help.
………...
Vodka is good stuff, I use these days a lot. I usually consume not frequently and when was young, even lesser ammounts of alco.
--
Now there is crisis and everywhere is crisis, at least whiskey and vodka a bit help.
Large bottles are better bottles than smaller bottles.
0,7liters and 1 liter bottles are better than 0,5 liter bottles.

Butt chug out of your friends ass.

Everyone is gonna have corona bellies when this is done. July won’t remember corona. Don’t be the guy wearing a t shirt in the pool

Drink beer. PERIOD. And NO hard liquor, its effects happen too fast and we all need something to busy ourselves. Take the time, have a gulp every minute if you need. Just ride a steady buzz. Everything is ok in this pandemic. Just enjoy the subtle beer tide sherbros.

DO NOT do hard alchohol. Not at a time like this. Be safe and slow, steadly enjoy an alchoholic drink, relax. Just chill if you are a drinker like me. Just chill.

tenor.gif

This is more a time for smoking weed to relax than to drink n get stupid. Jmo

Back