How to do a flying knee like Yoel Romero

Retard. Oh yeah Yoel just never practiced how to do a flying knee he just did it. Ok. Moron
your a rather angry up little munchkin aren't you. since you so friendly, and a rather astute individual, i will answer quite bluntly. you are far to shit to ever replicate a flying knee like than, you have about as much chance jumping to the moon.

your a rather angry up little munchkin aren't you. since you so friendly, and a rather astute individual, i will answer quite bluntly. you are far to shit to ever replicate a flying knee like than, you have about as much chance jumping to the moon.

Tf?

No one can dunk until they train for it. I never trained for it.... Also Im scared to try cuz I had surgery on my knee. But I can basically make it if I jumped high enough ..
so your basically saying your full of shit . forgot dunking, can you touch your toes would be a better question.

to show you what you're comparing yourself to

No one can dunk until they train for it. I never trained for it.... Also Im scared to try cuz I had surgery on my knee. But I can basically make it if I jumped high enough ..
tenor.gif

so your basically saying your full of shit . forgot dunking, can you touch your toes would be a better question.

I trained MMA before... Yes I can touch my toes.. I can even jump somewhat high
to show you what you're comparing yourself to

Lol I never trained for this and I just did what he did. Fulll low squat and explode up with my knees up to my head..I wasnt as high as him but it was still Easy to do. I bet if I realllly trained it seriously Id be able to do that.

Lol I never trained for this and I just did what he did. Fulll low squat and explode up with my knees up to my head..I wasnt as high as him but it was still Easy to do. I bet if I realllly trained it seriously Id be able to do that.
well that settles it- you're an athletic freak of nature. Don't forget us little people when you celebrate your UFC championship win.

Video is needed ts sherdog will give u a breakdown

tenor.gif

well that settles it- you're an athletic freak of nature. Don't forget us little people when you celebrate your UFC championship win.

Its not that fucking hard Lmfao. I really dont get it. Not to discredit him or sound like some troll.. But he went from a full squat and you can see his head didnt really travel that far from his normal head height from standing up straight... looks like he jumped high because of his legs.

keep swinging plugger, you will get there eventually.

Have you ever measured your vertical jump?

Never. Ill let you all know what it is. Is there a way I can measure it RIght now actually with a tape measure? lol

I just looked it up. Lmfao Ill tell you right now

Are you retarded? Seriously? I didnt ask about who does it and the mentality of it. I said physically how do you TRAIN TO DO FLYING KNEES AND JUMP LIKE THAT! retard, question completely flew over his head.
Are you mentally retarded

Its not that fucking hard Lmfao. I really dont get it. Not to discredit him or sound like some troll.. But he went from a full squat and you can see his head didnt really travel that far from his normal head height from standing up straight... looks like he jumped high because of his legs.
it's called a vertical leap. get with the program. it's a reflection of natural athletic ability, and unless you are blessed with extremely explosive genetics your never going to even get close no matter what training you do. everyone knows white men can't jump, especially fat ones.

Have you ever measured your vertical jump?

Not even lying. I got 12 1/2 inches

I had my feet together. Slight squat. And jump... I just had knee surgery last thanksgiving

Im 6ft with a 73inch reach btw

Last edited:
Back