How to become obese ? As inflation is still going strong.

They have McDonald's in prison?

I hope not.
It should not be a good experience for him.
I mean he did make a thread about going to prison.
Yet he is still here.

I’ve stated trying to eat healthy too. I usually have a salad everyday with fruit for my main meal on the weekdays. It’s fairly cheap to eat that way.

there's an insane amount of calories in oils and processed foods, so you can put on a lot of weight without eating much volume. If you're eating out, the restaurant doesn't care about health, just making it as tasty as possible for the cheapest price - so that's salt, sugar, butter and oils. If you're trying to lose weight then stop eating out, eat whole foods and lean meats, and go for daily walks. It'll fall off real quick.

It looks like we now have some weight loss drugs that people are finding helpful at dropping weight. They are not perfect, as with all drugs they have side effects that some experience, but by and large I'm hoping the drugs will make most takers thinner. I imagine the drugs to be better than weight loss surgery and all the risks that comes with that.

Of course many different diet choices to choose from and try. i'm hoping that if the weight loss drugs work as well as advertised that the next thing people will want is to look and feel healthy. You can be skinny but look unhealthy along with feeling awful. Different diets and exercise programs could help people to look and feel healthier.

As an obese, it is really easy and cheap to eat fattening foods. Eating healthy is often more expensive and more work than not.

I’m trying to balance being healthy. And having junk food from time to time. I’m 6’2 , 210 lbs. nowhere near fat. When I see people weighing 350-500 lbs I’m astounished. I used to eat a lot when I was a kid. Now I wouldn’t be able to support it anymore

I've lost family members and friends over the year. Some passed way too early.

When I see fat ass slobs, it pisses me off.

I had a buddy who has terminal cancer in his teens.he fought for years and dies at 21. When I see slobs I grinds my gears.

FairLateGrub-size_restricted.gif

Or when I see land whales on the cover of magazines. Remind me when Chris Farley or John Candy was on magazines.

I’m trying to balance being healthy. And having junk food from time to time. I’m 6’2 , 210 lbs. nowhere near fat. When I see people weighing 350-500 lbs I’m astounished. I used to eat a lot when I was a kid. Now I wouldn’t be able to support it anymore
The cheapest foods are the most fattening. That should tell you a lot right there. You don't need to eat a lot these days to get fat if you live in a food desert because nearly everything available to you is designed to make you want to eat more of it.

Most people who are fat have very little control over that for a rather wide variety of reasons. I am very fortunate. I can open a bag of potato chips and have only a few chips out of it before I close it up and save it for the next day. Some people are physically incapable of that in terms of the feeling of satiety--the just don't receive the chemical message in many cases.

Don't hate fat people for what is out of the control of nearly all of them.

The cheapest foods are the most fattening. That should tell you a lot right there. You don't need to eat a lot these days to get fat if you live in a food desert because nearly everything available to you is designed to make you want to eat more of it.

Most people who are fat have very little control over that for a rather wide variety of reasons. I am very fortunate. I can open a bag of potato chips and have only a few chips out of it before I close it up and save it for the next day. Some people are physically incapable of that in terms of the feeling of satiety--the just don't receive the chemical message in many cases.

Don't hate fat people for what is out of the control of nearly all of them.
The cheapest foods are the healthiest these days.

A bag if chips isn’t cheap anymore. I might buy one bag of chips a month , usually none.

Do you know how much zucchini and squash you can buy for the price of a big bag of name brand chips?
Hint it’s ALOT.

do you knows how many fresh green beans you can buy for a bag of chips?? Here it goes ALOT.

Next time you go to the grocery store pay more attention. Boxed meal kits, pretty much anything in a box is high AF, bags of chips whatever.

buy rice, pasta , meats and vegetables etc and stay out of the middle iesles pretty much and you will save a ton of money and get healthier too.

A bag if chips isn’t cheap anymore. I might buy one bag of chips a month , usually none.

Do you know how much zucchini and squash you can buy for the price of a big bag of name brand chips?
Hint it’s ALOT.

do you knows how many fresh green beans you can buy for a bag of chips?? Here it goes ALOT.

Next time you go to the grocery store pay more attention. Boxed meal kits, pretty much anything in a box is high AF, bags of chips whatever.

buy rice, pasta , meats and vegetables etc and stay out of the middle iesles pretty much and you will save a ton of money and get healthier too.
Yeah name brand chips are like 6 bucks a bag. You can get a lot of fruit or veggies for that.

Hint it’s ALOT.

What part of the term food desert gave you trouble when crafting this reply?

What part of the term food desert gave you trouble when crafting this reply?
None and it has nothing to do with what I posted.

The troupe that’s it’s cheaper to eat unhealthy than healthy these days is a lie and hasn’t been true for a long time. If ever.

That’s my point.

lol at cheap healthy food.
store tried to charge me $4.50 for an 'organically grown' yellow squash today.
and who knows if it's even healthier than the produce we get from Mexico.

None and it has nothing to do with what I posted.

The troupe that’s it’s cheaper to eat unhealthy than healthy these days is a lie and hasn’t been true for a long time. If ever.

That’s my point.
<YeahOKJen>

lol at cheap healthy food.
store tried to charge me $4.50 for an 'organically grown' yellow squash today.
and who knows if it's even healthier than the produce we get from Mexico.
That’s your fault. “Regular “ squash isn’t unhealthy and super cheap.

you are your mom's fault.

I grabbed it by mistake.

I hate squash.

and if you could possibly imagine a world where you had something called a 'girlfriend' who asks you to 'run to the market' for something, you'd get my frustration over the whole event.

Back