How the hell did the judges score the first round for Pendred?!!

Not that I would have, but I can see cases for giving Pendred two and three.....one is just insanity.

Its up there with the worst robberies I've ever seen.

But its part and parcel of using the Unified System, which is a curse on MMA and no way represents how to render a decision for mixed martial arts fights.

I was laying back in the sofa watching tv and started getting really agitated.. .Kept saying over and over to myself, "there arent enough Pendred threads on Sherdog", just repeatedly, like a mantra eating away at the inside of my brain..

It eventually got too much for me, had to crank open the laptop and hurry here, sweat was breaking out on my forehead, my fingers were beginning to tremble..

So relieved to have found this thread.. may there be many more like it.

Its up there with the worst robberies I've ever seen.

But its part and parcel of using the Unified System, which is a curse on MMA and no way represents how to render a decision for mixed martial arts fights.

The system can be blamed for a 29-28 Pendred even though he lost the fight overall, but that doesn't excuse the judge who gave all three to Pendred. He could have used any system and he would have fucked up.

This. Sean Spencer sounds pretty white too.

tumblr_static_shawn_gif.gif

Back