How tall is Dee Devlin?

With shoes or without shoes? You need to be more specific bro

CW180215B16JPG.jpg
lmao

Tall women are actually attracted to shortish men. The offspring comes out average height, which is genetic perfection.

"At least I can wear heels now!" -Nicole Kidman
When she divorced Tom Cruise, she wasn't allowed to wear anything taller than 1inch, always flats, even to premieres.

Look at most of Dee's pics w/ Conor she's in flats or sneakers, while Conor is wearing thick lifts, how thick are they?

Conor must be getting these wonder shoes from the same ppl that supplies Dominic Cruz with his wardrobe
dominick-cruz-urijah-faber-unstoppable.jpg

I'm a little over 5'8" and my wife is 6'1" We kind of look like the Mendes pic above. It was weird at first for both of us but we've been married 10 years now and don't give it a 2nd thought.

I guess about 5'7-5'8 at most but she wears high heel . Not really taller than Conor.

Conor-McGregor-Dee-Devlin.png

2PNG.png

Alpha tip: Tall women will talk to shorter men. While it is like the #1 turn off for a lot of women, you can mos def get in on their good side and seal the deal. A lot of men don't even try because they think they have 0% chance. Many tall women resent the fact that tall men usually end up with tiny petite females (spinners). The more woman I can get my hands on the better. Go try it!

About 6'10" {<Mcgoat}

3VePR5k.jpg

Alpha tip: The more woman I can get my hands on the better.

That's all you had to say, bro. And I feel the same..... but about my own hands. And they're getting on. Oh, they're getting on.....

Forget about how tall she is!!!

Since we've got Avila vs Lobov, I want to see:

Dee Devlin vs Misty Brown (Nate's girlfriend) or how about Conor's dog vs Nate's dog Makaveli. Talk about freak show cards!!!

Or why don't they add Richard Perez vs Tony McGregor?

Come on now son, you need to step up your game you can't drop names without pics? TS put pics of Dee where Nate girl @? I wanna see what he's tapping and I don't mean by submission either...

Back