How tall is Dee Devlin?

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
anybody know? she seems pretty tall. It's every sub 5ft9 men's dream to mate with a tall women for the sake of future genes

Conor really living the dream

She's probably 5'11 . remember Conor does have a big head, and she towers him

#tallsquad
#maclife

Looks the same height as Conor.

Mendes' chick is like 6'0" which is pretty funny.

she cuts so much height it's impossible to know what she walks around at.

looks tall enough
1-dee-devlin-femme-de-conor-mcgregor_91814_w620.jpg

Tall enough to s.....

This is a trick question, no?

Plus you shouldn't post about Dee Devlin without putting up a cute pic of her at least. Fuck off with that.....

I have a short male friend who is about 5ft6. Once he had to visit home for holidays, he hired a 5ft10 female to accompany him. He told me his elderly relatives literally dropped to their knees in tears at the thought of that tall drink of water entering their genetic pool.

I have a short male friend who is about 5ft6. Once he had to visit home for holidays, he hired a 5ft10 female to accompany him. He told me his elderly relatives literally dropped to their knees in tears at the thought of that tall drink of water entering their genetic pool.

how sickening

WTF... I now have to see this skank in the heavies ?

GTFO !

Did he pay her to enter the pool too?

Tall enough for a dive and I don't mean swim...{<redford}

Forget about how tall she is!!!

Since we've got Avila vs Lobov, I want to see:

Dee Devlin vs Misty Brown (Nate's girlfriend) or how about Conor's dog vs Nate's dog Makaveli. Talk about freak show cards!!!

Or why don't they add Richard Perez vs Tony McGregor?

Back