How stupid are MMA reporters?

Dana always says "we'll see" when reporters ask about match ups, so...

Asking about match ups is a waste. Dana is not going to book a fight at the presser. That kind of stuff is for the reporter to right about if they want.

Journalism is one of the only jobs in the world where it's quite common for the average person to think they could do it better when, in fact, they've got no f#cking clue.

No clue of what? How much they have to kowtow to Uncle Dana?

Dana would respond "Fuck, I don't know" ou "Fuck, We'll see".

Mma 'journalists' are the worst I have seen in any sport, they remind me of those north Korean news channels. Truly spineless.

totally agree with this. the dare not ask difficult questions. Most of them are just fans who happen to write some articles.

Journalism is one of the only jobs in the world where it's quite common for the average person to think they could do it better when, in fact, they've got no f#cking clue.

Journalism is one of the only jobs in the world where it's quite common for the average journalist to think their job requires any extra talent or skill when, in fact, they've got no fucking clue.

MMa journalist? LOL a bunch of lackeys sucking dana for scraps. MMA is the only sport with no legit covering. Ariel is an ass and a bad journalist. Ask mauro renallo he will tell you what he thinks of mma media.

The MMA fighting guys (Luke Thomas, Ariel Helwani, guy with the hat) and Chiapetta seem to be the only knowledgeable guys and that guy who came on the MMA Beat a few weeks ago, short dude.

That would be a waste of a question. Dana would obviously say "maybe" or "it's possible". Reporters can only ask one or two questions during a scrum; why would they waste it on something like that?

None of them even brought up the possibility of making Matt Brown vs Hector Lombard in the post-fight scrum with Dana White, I would have the thought that was the most relevant question to ask

That's why you're not a reporter.

You're gonna get the same answer from Dana "we'll go home and talk about it". He's finally learned how to contain his emotions at these things and also that making unnecessary promises is a valid risk.

Good on him.

"We'll go home and talk about it" is good.

About Lombard?

Yes about Lombard. Did you listen to it dummy?

She says "No deal done yet with Diaz and Hector Lombard could that potentially be a good match for Brown?"

Dana responds "Yea, anything is possible, I think Hector is ranked number 5 or 6 in the world. Ummm. No sign of Diaz, either Diaz brother....."

So you ask how stupid mma reporters are, how stupid are you? it's one thing to have not seen the report, then I posted the clip. Serious question, How stupid are you?

Yes about Lombard. Did you listen to it dummy?

She says "No deal done yet with Diaz and Hector Lombard could that potentially be a good match for Brown?"

Dana responds "Yea, anything is possible, I think Hector is ranked number 5 or 6 in the world. Ummm. No sign of Diaz, either Diaz brother....."

So you ask how stupid mma reporters are, how stupid are you? it's one thing to have not seen the report, then I posted the clip. Serious question, How stupid are you?

Thanks for transcribing it for me, the video wasn't available in my country fuckwit therefore I couldn't watch the link, if you could find a video though that I can watch that would be great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back