International How soon before we are at war with Russia over Ukraine?

Like Putin's alluded to, the West's not gonna start WW3 when it's far from clear that the West could win it.

Russia's just really convenient to point fingers at when you want to distract your population from some other thing you're up to.

Oh shit, is another war about to happen?

I must have missed that.

Are Russians about to go outside of Donetsk and Crimea?. What's happening?

All I hear on the news is America and EU says war is certain, but what is the reason of the war? Why does the world want them to fight? Is tere another reason besides the Crimea stuff?

Feels like the world is taunting Russia to make the first move, so they can point fingers.
Read my posts above, it answers your questions

They don't want a piece of Murrica! Murrica!

<RomeroSalute>

If the NATO or America try to deploy nukes to Ukraine, Russia will have to answer strongly. Invading Ukraine is definitely possible, I hope it doesn't happen but if it happens I won't have sympathy for Ukraine, they brought this desaster to themselves.

If the NATO or America try to deploy nukes to Ukraine, Russia will have to answer strongly. Invading Ukraine is definitely possible, I hope it doesn't happen but if it happens I won't have sympathy for Ukraine, they brought this desaster to themselves.
russia bringing nukes to cuba - ABSOLUTELY NOT, IN OUR BACKYARD, THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY
america bringing nukes to ukraine - IT'S A STATE'S RIGHT, IT'S ONLY THERE DEFENSIVELY, IT'S NOT PROVOCATION

fuck's sake, america.

I mean when you think about it, it's not bad timing on russia's part

Russia feeling left out of the geopolitical attention lately, needed to get themselves back into the headlines.

Sleep Joe sabre rattling with a 20% approval rating......

Clown world.

Oh shit, is another war about to happen?

I must have missed that.

All I hear on the news is America and EU says warthis, war that, but what is the reason of the war? Why does the world want them to fight? Is there another reason besides the Crimea stuff? That stuff has been going on for almost a decade. That's just between them two, no point for the USA to cross the planet. If USA cares so much about Ukrainian souvereignty, why didn't they try to wage war asap? This just feels shady, and for regular Americans, another pointless war.

Feels like the world is taunting Russia to do something stupid, so they can point fingers.

Putin's greatest threat is from his own people. Crimea gave him a boost. He's seeking the same from Ukraine.

The US and Europe are pawns, their reactions predictable. It probably suits them to prop up Biden with an external threat and Europe is now attempting to create a European defence force now Britain (the main brake on that) is out of the way. The Ukrainian people will be the only ones that suffer in this political game.

Honestly the way to hurt Putin is to give him everything he's demanding, turn the other cheek and that would force him to be more radical which would garner less home support.

Russia took back Crimea under Biden/Obama, despite words and such. If Russia wants Ukraine under Obiden, Russia will take it

Russia shaking in its boots over fear of attacks from the tranny us military

Biden is trying to act tough to get attention away from the economy.

Nothing will happen just like nothing will happen when China invades Taiwan.

The US doesn't care about Ukraine and has no desire to go to war with Russia over them.
They are just using them to threaten Russian territory and expand NATO borders, but have no intention of making sacrifices to actually defend them against potential Russian aggression.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back