International How soon before we are at war with Russia over Ukraine?

2fast2see

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Biden warns Putin of 'strong measures' amid Ukraine invasion fears
After Tuesday's video call, US National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan told journalists Washington was preparing specific robust responses in the weeks ahead if they were required.

"Things we did not do in 2014 we are prepared to do now," he said, referring to Western responses to Russia's annexation of Crimea.

"There was a lot of give and take, there was no finger-wagging, but the president was crystal clear where the United States stands on all of these issues," he added.

The measures included economic sanctions and other actions such as additional troop deployments to Nato allies in the region and defence materiel for Ukraine.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-59567377

Not long. The MIC have had their eye on it for a while. They haven't been screaming about RUSSIA!!!! in the state run media for 5 straight years because it's particularly interesting, other than who it is they're trying to bolster support to go to war with. Looks like the MIC is looking to continue its 150 year tradition of all away games.

Fuck Russia. But also Fuck Ukraine.

If the United States went to war with Russia that would almost certainly guarantee the start of World War 3.
No one wants that. Putin knows that and will use that to his advantage for when they invade Ukraine.

Not long. The MIC have had their eye on it for a while. They haven't been screaming about RUSSIA!!!! in the state run media for 5 straight years because it's particularly interesting, other than who it is they're trying to bolster support to go to war with. Looks like the MIC is looking to continue its 150 year tradition of all away games.

<Prem973> I don't watch TV much if at all so that's a little shocking for me

I don’t think we would last long against Russia and China together at all. We might lose Taiwan and Ukraine in a day.

Why would Americans die for a corruption rotten country where Nazi symbols are proudly worn and displayed, where the president shuts down channels that don’t support his politics and sanctions his own citizens if they dare to criticize him ? Yeah, I’m talking about Ukraine, for many westerners most of this is unknown, but for those who watch it closely, it’s all there.

Same for Russia. We don’t need to invade Ukraine to then spend billions of dollars on their obsolete infrastructure; we don’t need to invade a country where half of the population hates Russia and will cause a lot of issues; we don’t need to invade Ukraine which will put NATO soldiers right to the “new” Russian border

Last edited:
-russia, don't invade ukraine!
-umm, we're not planning to...
-ladies and gentlemen, it's through our efforts that we have stopped the russian invasion of ukraine!

this is what this whole thing sounds like.
Bingo sir.

This whole hysterical shit started for these reasons:

- Ukrainian government tries to dodge serious internal issues and shift the focus on to the external threat
- US wants to delay the launch of the Nord Stream 2 and punish Russia for the natural gas price crisis
- Biden wants free peacekeeping points to his agenda

I dont think Biden is any crazier than I did Trump. War is unlikely...

Here’s the president of Ukraine (not a joke)

Oh shit, is another war about to happen?

I must have missed that.

All I hear on the news is America and EU says warthis, war that, but what is the reason of the war? Why does the world want them to fight? Is there another reason besides the Crimea stuff? That stuff has been going on for almost a decade. That's just between them two, no point for the USA to cross the planet. If USA cares so much about Ukrainian souvereignty, why didn't they try to wage war asap? This just feels shady, and for regular Americans, another pointless war.

Feels like the world is taunting Russia to do something stupid, so they can point fingers.

Last edited:
Back