How Pumped Are You For Tonight??

a guy making his flyweight debut vs the previous title contender at 125lbs
2 heavyweights 1 near retirement and 1 that is just an athlete nothing special
a guy you could argue should be 155lb champ vs a guy who is done

main and co main are good

Let me guess....you work as " Personal Motivational Coach" right???? you must have some master degree in positivism huh bro?

Super excited but I'm still not missing a minute of the ALCS for this. i'm making everyone watches the game before we even turn to the PPV. :D

Super excited but I'm still not missing a minute of the ALCS for this. i'm making everyone watches the game before we even turn to the PPV. :D

I don't have that "problem". My Dodgers got blown out last night. :icon_sad:

I'm already leaking pre-cum. (no homo)

Why do english speaking peoples need to add that "no homo" thing precision all the time? I don't get it. Are you that much insecure about your feelings that you want to make absolutely sure that nobody will question you about it?

And, Big Mike, i'm not only aiming at you... so many people write this and I just really wonder why...

Why do english speaking peoples need to add that "no homo" thing precision all the time? I don't get it. Are you that much insecure about your feelings that you want to make absolutely sure that nobody will question you about it?

And, Big Mike, i'm not only aiming at you... so many people write this and I just really wonder why...

I agree - it makes the joke less funny. I prefer dead pan humour myself

Soooo pumped im from dallas tx ....but i couldn't make it out to houston =( bummed

Must say I am quite bugged that the Marquardt/Lombard fight is on the prelims while Dodson/Montague is on the main - why you crapping on Gonzaga though? he's awesome

So wait your crapping on Dodson who almost dethroned the champ but in support of Gonzaga? I'm crapping on Gonzaga because he has not improved in any area in a whole 8 years. He is the same fighter that he always has been and is on a UFC PPV where elite fighters should be. Do you believe Gonzaga represents the martial artist of 2013? Tell me one thing about him that has changed in 8 years? Same footwork and strikes, same bear moving forward takedown, no cardio, lacks heart(couture fight), good submissions against lower level guys and he is on a ppv card that people pay $55 for. Might sound harsh but watch him vs Kevin Jordan, Fabiono Sherner, Randy Couture. He has not changed at all!!!

9/10 , card is full of great fights on paper, hope they deliver.

I feel the exact opposite. Half of the fights look like complete shit on paper to me.

Also, why is Cormier fighting Nelson? It makes no sense whatsoever. It will be fun to watch but what the hell was Joe Silva thinking?

I'm pretty pumped. I'm looking for a competitive main event. A hard fought decision is what I'm expecting. The whole card is pretty good. Hard to believe Lombard vs Marquardt is a prelim.

Very pumped. The Fox Sports prelim card tonight is better than a lot of the UFC's free main cards.

Let me guess....you work as " Personal Motivational Coach" right???? you must have some master degree in positivism huh bro?

How dare someone come to an mma forum and state that they don't feel certain fights are ppv worthy. How dare me state that Gonzaga has not changed any part of his game in 8 years and is fighting a football player on a UFC ppv. How dare me not be excited for a guy almost winning the 125 belt fighting a guy in his UFC debut. I am terrible and they should have made this the year end card because it is freaking stacked bro!

I don't have that "problem". My Dodgers got blown out last night. :icon_sad:

I was pretty PO'd. Kershaw got hit around like I haven't ever seen before. He pretty much was dominant the entire post season until last night.

Rooting for the Sox tonight. :D

Cardinals vs Sox WS. :eek:

So wait your crapping on Dodson who almost dethroned the champ but in support of Gonzaga? I'm crapping on Gonzaga because he has not improved in any area in a whole 8 years. He is the same fighter that he always has been and is on a UFC PPV where elite fighters should be. Do you believe Gonzaga represents the martial artist of 2013? Tell me one thing about him that has changed in 8 years? Same footwork and strikes, same bear moving forward takedown, no cardio, lacks heart(couture fight), good submissions against lower level guys and he is on a ppv card that people pay $55 for. Might sound harsh but watch him vs Kevin Jordan, Fabiono Sherner, Randy Couture. He has not changed at all!!!

I think Dodson is talented but just not that exciting tbh - Gonzaga goes in there and brutalises guys - plus I think he deserves better slots because of his past performances - did you not see the crocop fight?? and yeah I do question his heart but he still goes out there and puts on great fights, I have seen all his ufc fights - the Kevin Jordan fight was shameful but he's evolved a lot since then - granted he gassed quickly against Rothwell but he still finished him...so yeah I'd much rather watch Gonzaga fight than Dodson versus a debuting fighter :icon_lol:

EDIT: I'm curious btw, how has Gonzaga not evolved? so far you're coming across as a hater but I'm willing to hear your end?

I feel the exact opposite. Half of the fights look like complete shit on paper to me.

Also, why is Cormier fighting Nelson? It makes no sense whatsoever. It will be fun to watch but what the hell was Joe Silva thinking?

Thank you. Someone that sees what ppv should be and that everyone is so stoked for the main event there thinking this card is so amazing when in reality most of it is crap.

I was pretty PO'd. Kershaw got hit around like I haven't ever seen before. He pretty much was dominant the entire post season until last night.

Rooting for the Sox tonight. :D

Cardinals vs Sox WS. :eek:

Most likely. I will be rooting for the Sox as well if they win tonight. I hate the Cardinals.

I think Dodson is talented but just not that exciting tbh - Gonzaga goes in there and brutalises guys - plus I think he deserves better slots because of his past performances - did you not see the crocop fight?? and yeah I do question his heart but he still goes out there and puts on great fights, I have seen all his ufc fights - the Kevin Jordan fight was shameful but he's evolved a lot since then - granted he gassed quickly against Rothwell but he still finished him...so yeah I'd much rather watch Gonzaga fight than Dodson versus a debuting fighter :icon_lol:

EDIT: I'm curious btw, how has Gonzaga not evolved? so far you're coming across as a hater but I'm willing to hear your end?

Vs a debut fighter was a poor call by the UFC I will agree with that. I did see the cro cop fight but it is 2013 that was in 2007. This is my point about Gonzaga he is not a 2013 fighter he is part of the old pack and it's not like he is a Frank Mir or BJ Penn that was a former champ and very popular. How has he evolved honestly? Tell me what he does now that he didn't do in 2005. Nothing he is like Kongo a big guy that they put on cards but fights the same every fight and has for years. Kongo finally got the boot though

Back