How Pumped Are You For Tonight??

Good card, the only problem I have with it is I have no real fighter than I really want to win, I suppose I can sit back relax and enjoy the fights but I kind of want one or two where I'm a bit nervous for them.. The most exciting fight in terms of wanting someone to win is Roy KO'ing DC.. Even if he loses I won't be fussed.

Super pumped! This along with FSU playing and the red sox(big fan of both) playing is a great night for me!

I'm super pumped about seeing the rubber match between the 2 best HW's in UFC history. How often do you get to see the best 2 guys of a weight class go at it, period?

Overall, I'm pumped for this weekend. College football, Motogp, and of course, 166.

Life is good.

You should make a thread about how no one will remember this card.

Very funny! So I should just be stoked about a guy making his debut being on ppv and a heavyweight that hasn't changed his game at all in several years. 10/10 you happy? This card is stacked ladies and gentleman

its a stacked card and my fav fighter is headlining vs his only real challenge. Doesnt get much better than this. Got the beer already cooling, got the bong heating, got the ribs simmering, the rice steaming. Gonna be a good ass night.

You should make a thread about how no one will remember this card.

I'm sure your purchasing this card on a Saturday night to watch Dodson fight and Gonzaga fight right? Once again unless I think this card is the best of all time or Machida is the goat I'm not allowed to post without backlash right. Everything just has to be the best all time. I'm stoked for the main and co main but I'm not doing jumping jacks for the other 3 fights. Is that not allowed?

Pumped for the whole main card apart from the main event.

Have no interest in seeing Cain/JDS fight for a 3rd time.
Snooze.

Not a big fan of rematches. But this one is still intriguing because no one's entirely sure whose the better fighter.

Dc vs Nelson....Not many people even have a clue to why this fight is happening or it's purpose and it should just be a one sided beat down.

angry-dance.gif

Classic.

Not a big fan of rematches. But this one is still intriguing because no one's entirely sure whose the better fighter.

Dc vs Nelson....Not many people even have a clue to why this fight is happening or it's purpose and it should just be a one sided beat down.

I think everyone knows who the better fighter is it's just intriguing because Dos Santos could end it at any point

I'm sure your purchasing this card on a Saturday night to watch Dodson fight and Gonzaga fight right? Once again unless I think this card is the best of all time or Machida is the goat I'm not allowed to post without backlash right. Everything just has to be the best all time. I'm stoked for the main and co main but I'm not doing jumping jacks for the other 3 fights. Is that not allowed?

Must say I am quite bugged that the Marquardt/Lombard fight is on the prelims while Dodson/Montague is on the main - why you crapping on Gonzaga though? he's awesome

Pretty dam excited

Back