How on earth Meisha Tate gonna beat Ronda?

Miesha vs Ronda build up is gonna tamer than the previous ones. And Miesha hasnt really showcased anything impressive where one could think she beats Ronda. Ronda has 3, less than a minute finishes and one slightly above a minute since she beat Miesha the second time. Miesha built up a nice streak but she's lost a few rounds in those fights. Ronda continues to look better with every fight. Miesha looks the same.

She won't..

While Ronda is still fighting, everyone else is competing for 2nd spot.. thats just how it is

Dumbest rematch ever, Tate brings nothing to the table. Just like Bethe, just like Cat, just like Davis. They have NO tools against Ronda.

Ronda needs to defend against *someone*, and there's no one better than Tate right now, barring a clean 135lb Cyborg.

they are gonna get paid and you're gonna watch it and pay for it - the fight could be a joke but you'll buy it

they'll talk some sht to get the dogs barking and you'll be all over it - who cares if its compelling - they make money

She won't, and the UFC won't convince anybody to buy the PPV.

Rousey-Cyborg would sell 1M PPV buys. Rousey-Tate 3 would be lucky to do 250K unless it has another title fight as the co-main.

its funny b/c the only rematch I'd like to see is maybe McMann. She was doing well on her feet with rousey and though she got caught with that good knee, I thought the pillow punches afterwards was a bad stoppage. The downside is McMann can't work her way up to being worthy...

She won't, but if Rousey is willing to engage Miesha the same way she did Correia, her chances will be better.

Really hope they find a better match up than Tate for Ronda's next fight.

More and more takedowns, like in the last fight. Whatever happens afterwards does not matter. This Miesha girl has highest fight IQ.

Tate did better than anyone else. Tate loses again but deserves the least criticism of all the people Ronda has beaten.

this reminds me of when they were talking lawler/Hendricks 3...tate/rousey 3 is a fight no one cares about

This has to be one of the most Shertarded comparisons I have ever read.

Hendricks should arguably still be champ right now considering most people were BEYOND shocked that Robbie got the decision in their rematch.

Comparing that trilogy with Miesha vs Ronda is reaching levels of stupidity that are jaw-dropping even by this forums standards.

Who cares?

The fact that Tate is the only fighter to show competitiveness with Rousey only shows how truly empty the division is.

Tate has zero athleticism, but is a terrific game planner. This is why these pro level female athletes look abysmal out there. They have no idea how to incorporate their talent and by the time the fight starts, they fall back into girlie mode.

She's gonna land a big right hand.

As long as Meisha wears those shorts again I'm happy

I watched the rematch again and Meisha had her moments in that fight. I keep hearing about how she got blown out from start to finish but there were some stages where Meisha seemed to have Ronda kind of hurt a bit on the feet.

I am actually down to see them fight for the third time.

She doesn't, Ronda is too good for her everywhere.

Miesha vs Ronda build up is gonna tamer than the previous ones. And Miesha hasnt really showcased anything impressive where one could think she beats Ronda. Ronda has 3, less than a minute finishes and one slightly above a minute since she beat Miesha the second time. Miesha built up a nice streak but she's lost a few rounds in those fights. Ronda continues to look better with every fight. Miesha looks the same.

To be fair, Miesha showed she has some power in her right hand now. She dropped Jessica Eye twice. It could make things interesting.

its funny b/c the only rematch I'd like to see is maybe McMann. She was doing well on her feet with rousey and though she got caught with that good knee, I thought the pillow punches afterwards was a bad stoppage. The downside is McMann can't work her way up to being worthy...

Yes, I would love to see that rematch. If McMann can get one impressive win/finish, put her back in with Ronda. I doubt it will happen though.

outside of borg, Meisha probably toughest chick on roster....I can actually see her go the distance with Ronda---lose but maybe,MAYBE win a round..
If she lost 49-46 across the board, social media would almost treat it like a win for Tate.Thats how much better Rousey is than all these women.The same can be said for cyborg and thats why this fight MUST happen.Cyborg is the closest thing to fighting a man(and i mean that respectfully-shes throws and kicks like a man ).

Back