How on earth Meisha Tate gonna beat Ronda?

mikezismike

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Ronda's a beast and after what we saw the brutal KO she did to Beth and Meisha is 0-2 to Ronda. not like wand to page for the 3rd fight which wand is on decline for the 3rd rampage fight.

Ronda's gonna beat tate again, again and again lol

[YT]NaXWKp_EsU4[/YT]

ronda has improved a lot since their fight, i'm not sure tate has

however, at least she's not some 30 second chump... she won't win but at least we might get a fight so... cool i guess

No one should be asking her how she can win. The question is if she can make it semi-competetive for a short time and then survive longer into the second round than the prvious fight. Thats what fans are looking for.

She won't.

But also lets not compare Bethe to Tate. Why are people pretending like Bethe is even top 5 of that division?

Miesha has A better chance than Bethe did, but we all know the end result. If Rousey really wants competition, she should quit ducking Cyborg and fight her at CW

She's the only person to take Rousey to 3 rounds. She knows her game well and will put up a better challenge than others.

She can't, that's kinda the point.

this reminds me of when they were talking lawler/Hendricks 3...tate/rousey 3 is a fight no one really cares about, IMO. Oh, tate lasted 3 rounds?!? Super duper, good for her. She's not winning and a 3rd fight really doesn't prove anything nor does tate stand a chance. Holm stands no chance and is not an interesting fight.
They rushed Corriea into the title fight b/c there was no one else. Now their looking at a terrible trilogy.
They just need to get over all this and have rousey/cyborg...its the only interesting fight left for rousey.

Let's not forget that a third fight with Tate offers absolutely no motivation for Ronda to train.

Not Happening, Ronda will win

Look at the positives, at least we get to see Miesha's Cupcake again =)

ronda has improved a lot since their fight, i'm not sure tate has

however, at least she's not some 30 second chump... she won't win but at least we might get a fight so... cool i guess

This.

Tate does have a bit of power though so if Ronda brawls like she did against Bethe she may get clipped, plus Tate is tough as nails.

However Ronda will take her down and armbar her.

She can start by not closing her eyes and spamming left and right hooks in the first 10 seconds.

Can't wait to see Rousey headline another card. Yay!

NOT!

More and more takedowns, like in the last fight. Whatever happens afterwards does not matter. This Miesha girl has highest fight IQ.

This is what happens when you clean out a division. Especially in its infancy. Tate is tough as nails, and is the one of only three fighters that have even took her outside of a minute (if you count McMann, which I barely do) and the only one that has seen another round outside of the first with her. That being said, I haven't really seen anything from her that shows that she could possibly win the next fight. Could it happen? Sure, its not impossible, but it seems pretty damn unlikely. The only way she is going to win is if she catches Ronda with something out of nowhere most likely.

I love Tate but being objective (from a fans perspective) it doesn't look like much will change.

Dumbest rematch ever, Tate brings nothing to the table. Just like Bethe, just like Cat, just like Davis. They have NO tools against Ronda.

Dumbest rematch ever, Tate brings nothing to the table. Just like Bethe, just like Cat, just like Davis. They have NO tools against Ronda.
Being able to survive past 30 seconds is a great entertainment tool.

Back