How old is too old to get punched?

I like where your head is at, but I think you got the formula just a tad wrong. If the old enough to bang rule is (your age / 2 ) + 7 then wouldn’t the fighting formula be (your age x 2) - 7?

By my math:

x = punchee/banger age
y = bangee/puncher age

(x / 2) + 7 = y

(x / 2) = y - 7

x = (y - 7) x 2

That math checks out but fuck me everyone got so goddamn old overnight

I struggle with thoughts like this almost daily. I was young kinda cool and fun and handsome in a trashy sort of way and now I look like Santa clause walk with a limp and these whipper snappers have no idea what I'm talking about and I sound like a grandpa talking about in my day stories. Oh and When I hear the music they listen to it causes me physical pain making me feel so fn old. Like turn this shit off it's trash and it's Givin me a headache lol.

By my math:

x = punchee/banger age
y = bangee/puncher age

(x / 2) + 7 = y

(x / 2) = y - 7

x = (y - 7) x 2

Yeah, you’re right. There’s a reason I didn’t go into engineering like my dad and both my older brothers, and instead went into law like my older sister. Math is apparently not my forte.

I am at that fucking weird age, where realistically I am old enough to understand that I should ONLY be fighting if it was absolutely necessary... but still young and dumb enough to ignore my own common sense.

Let's say some young guy is being a total dick, and you can't take it anymore, you gotta punch him.

Not punching him is not an option. Maybe he grabbed your wife's tit. Maybe he grabbed your tit. Maybe he disagreed with you in the war room...

Whatever your own personal threshold might be for punching someone, this guy definitely crossed it.

Now, same scenario, but the dude looks like he's around 50 years old. Do you still hit him?

What if he looks 60?

What if he looks 70 or 80?

At what age do you draw the line and not hit the guy?
never thought about it, but if a stranger attacks you, I don't think it matters. If it's running off at the mouth, ideally, you should never let that bother you. Grabbing tits? Well, if a 90 year old grabs your momma's tit, you don't gotta kill him, just roll the wheelchair out the way of your mommas titty.

Lmfao, as someone who can speak first hand about 50...

I fucking hate stairs.
I'm 56, I really don't notice a much of a loss in how hard I can hit, not much at all, I'm slower mainly because I'm 50 pounds heavier, which is the same reason stairs irritate me sometimes. Physically, I guess I'm blessed overall, just aches and pains so far.

Yeah, a guy in his 50's that's staying fit should be considered a threat.

I coach wrestling and still dominate some pretty high level High School kids when they want to take a crack at the old man. Granted, they're not at their peak yet but I'm like 33-35 years older. Even could give some current Div 1 guys that drop in sometimes a run still. I just don't have the gas tank I used to so they usually get me after about 5 minutes of a good pace.

50's is a weird place for guys, you're definitely diminished a bit but you can still go. It's like Toby Keith said, "I'm as good once as I ever was". I think that's being 50 in a nutshell. I can go as hard and be as strong as I ever have been still but not for as long and trying to do it on a regular basis would not end well.
I heard Dan Gable was still a threat to the guys he worked with a few years ago. High school kids though? When I see them they look so dinky or out of shape. I dunno, was never a wrestler myself. The competive boxers I've been seeing who are young wouldn't worry me at all. They only make me think how much of the sport has been lost honestly but I'm not a trainer.

Old enough to not get hit should be old enough to know to keep his hands to himself.

Therefore ...

If he is young enough to grab my wife's tit, he is young enough to take a PASSIONATE and deeply personal ass whooping.
the courts might not feel the same way, you have to think about those things, we all do.

I wouldn't punch old people. I think at most if the old person was being violent then I would grab him from behind and sit down. He will land gently on the ground and I will laugh as I do a kip up to get back on my feet.

I want to punch the fuck out of a 15 year old though. This little mfker said my biceps are not aesthetic because of my insertions. The whole time I was just like where this person's daddy so I can punch him in the mouth. That kid is lucky because I like his mom.
he's at that age though, boys typically turn into little punks around that age. Only reason I didn't was I had a stepdad who woulda killed me.

Yeah, you’re right. There’s a reason I didn’t go into engineering like my dad and both my older brothers, and instead went into law like my older sister. Math is apparently not my forte.

All good bro lol. I was more inclined toward liberal arts but let my dad pressure me into military/engineering and then finance. If I could do it all over, probably would have had more fun being a creative or maybe a screenwriter or something. I would have written some badass shit for Disney Star Wars.

Last edited:
All good bro lol. I was more inclined toward liberal arts but let my dad pressure me into military/engineering and then finance. If I could do it all over, probably would have had more fun being a creative or maybe a screenwriter or something. I would have written some badass shit for Disney Star Wars.
naw, that's the toughest thing in the world to make dough in and you'll have to do something while you're trying. I know, it's purgatory hoping for a break while you have to do exploitive, low paying, exhausting jobs.

Back