How often guys got injured back in the day? Who are the most injury-free guys?

It was when the ufc provided insurance.
That's when I noticed the trend of more injuries popping up. It doesn't come out of the fighters pockets anymore when they're injured or hospitalized

For someone that experienced to break their foot that bad in the gym... its just crazy. If it was in sparring then he surely would have been wearing shin guards which also cover the foot. He must have been throwing full powered kicks or something!

It doesn't take much power, even with shin guards. I broke my own foot in sparring with a very, very light kick which was blocked by my training partner.

It doesn't take much power, even with shin guards. I broke my own foot in sparring with a very, very light kick which was blocked by my training partner.

I dont believe you. unless you have something wrong with your bones. "A very, very light kick' really man? With shin pads on?

I dont believe you. unless you have something wrong with your bones. "A very, very light kick' really man? With shin pads on?
i

It's not as much about power as it is about the point of impact. My kick was thrown very lazy and with very low power but it just happened to hit the tip of the knee in an angle which was too much for the foot. I don't know if there is something wrong with my bones but atleast I learned not to throw lazy single kicks...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back