How not to Deadlift

S

Sherddog

Im no expert at powerlifting but when i saw this i thought it would be great to show beginers what not to do. the guy in the video is crazy, i hope its not actualy 300 lbs.

http://media.putfile.com/Deadlift300lbsBad23

its like hes combining deadlifts with bent over rows all in one.

Yeah, this has been posted before. I'm all but certain it's a hoax making fun of Diesel weasel.

yeah i also call work.

diesel weasel via deadlift hitch

I hate it when fools do these things and never get hurt where as I sometimes pull something once in a while.

485 X 1 is up there with that other deadlift. Diesel weasel has heart, that is about it...

I don't think its a work. I train at home but when i get a free pass and go to the gym i see all sorts of strange things. Last time i was there i gave a spot to a guy who looked about DW's size and he was doing 25 sets of bench press and the heaviest weight he got up to was 175lbs. I just kept my mouth shut.

The worst part about it is DW's videos are going to inspire people to do the things he does. That guy was so hyped to impress people that i think he had no room to learn. DW will be lucky if he just gets injured and doesn't get killed, injuries can be great teachers however...

That deadlift of DW's looks horrible. I also think that his other performing of exorcises are bad too.

And to the first video, great post, it was a good laugh :)

ChowTime100 said:
I hate it when fools do these things and never get hurt where as I sometimes pull something once in a while.

Tell me about it.

If I don't spend a solid 5 mins stretching out my hammys and getting on those toning balls to loosen my back, doing deads is excruitiating and this kid is just yanking the hell out of that weight and walking away with no problems.

Are ya'll old or something?

Another thing to consider, is that if DW just does lifting and strongman, he's not as prone to injury while lifting as you grapplers, fighters etc. out there. Something very simple, like getting taken down and having your leg twist funny in the process could mean an injury the next workout, ya know?

Back