How much would I have to offer you to box Floyd on TV

Take an ass beating for a couple million fuck yeah, where do I sign up. As long as that commie AOC doesn't make me give 70% of it to the government. Has she made any progress on making a device to help cows not fart? Or how about removing airplanes as a viable transportation method?

tenor.gif

I'm much bigger than, Floyd.

I would only suffer minimal brain damage.

I'll do the fight for free, the endorsement deals would be off the charts. The real question is how much money to change my name to Subway Sandwiches?

probably around 3 to 5k, doesn't really matter if it's floyd or some unkown boxer, the question is basically "how much would you want to get knocked out?"

How do you study it
Let's see how I'm doing .... you're in your twenties, you had a decent upbringing (or better). You're probably doing alright for yourself (or content so far). You're a racist but obviously won't admit it . You voted for Trump which means you're political acumen lacks or you don't have one at all( youre a follower [sheep] ). You're not old enough or mature enough to decipher the difference of being poor because of being lazy or turning to illegal things because of being lazy and being poor due to unfortunate circumstances that may have taken place in ones life that you had no control over (which you could care less cause of your maturity)...

That's just a small sample and if I'm off then I'm off (it's a fight forum so it'd be really difficult to be spot on based on your limited verbiage so far).

I'll only do mma with Floyd. Don't want to get embarrassed like Conor.

Let's see how I'm doing .... you're in your twenties, you had a decent upbringing (or better). You're probably doing alright for yourself (or content so far). You're a racist but obviously won't admit it . You voted for Trump which means you're political acumen lacks or you don't have one at all( youre a follower [sheep] ). You're not old enough or mature enough to decipher the difference of being poor because of being lazy or turning to illegal things because of being lazy and being poor due to unfortunate circumstances that may have taken place in ones life that you had no control over (which you could care less cause of your maturity)...

That's just a small sample and if I'm off then I'm off (it's a fight forum so it'd be really difficult to be spot on based on your limited verbiage so far).
<45>
I'm in my 20s I guess, so you got 1 of 7

Coupla thousand, an exhibition fight only so it doesn't affect the official record

I’d do it for free just for the publicity. Then use the publicity to make money after the fact.

Translation from OP:

"What is your wealth to size+athleticism ratio?"

I would not fight a top boxer for money - at least, not any amount human history has seen an athlete make for an entire year's income. My ratio is high enough to be happy in life and be 100% honest that the risk isn't worth even a billion dollars.

I'd do it for $100, pay for my flight, hotel room and food.

I'd bet that $100 on myself and become a millionaire when I KO Floyd stiff inside of 10 seconds.

Some fucking manlet is hardly going to be able to take a punch from a jacked Sherbro on TRT.

I admire your modesty.

I would do it for $10 million. Probably going to take some damage, but I'll go for broke and cheat like Conrad McDougal. Besides, Floyd cheats so might as well level things.

50,000 minimum and depending on location, maybe 100,000. If not televised, maybe 20 grand depending on the amount of rounds. If it's PPV, I needs a cut. Sure, small, yes, but the kid's got to get paid if Floyd's getting paid.

Just need my rent paid for the rest of the year and I'm good.

Back