How much would I have to offer you to box Floyd on TV

Im like 40 and 210 pounds of steel so I'm not in his weight class ( of course, he'd still dust me) but I'd go and get embarrassed in front of the world for a mere 250,00 ( a 100% cleared 250). Even in the year 2019, that's life changing bread .

Been boxing for over 17 years, I’d do it for a few hundred grand.
He’d still fuck me up, people don’t really get how bad he really is. That’s with me having about 15 to 20 lbs on him.
I’d do a fuck of a lot better than Japanese tin tin.
How bad is he?

How bad is he?

Been betting against FMJ even as a kid. (We are about the same age wise).

Early on:
He Handled a slick Augustus early and easy.
Manfredy and Arturo. Not pretty.
Until recently, In sparring routines he routinely goes up to 20 rounds with 9 different dudes.
I heard Spence used to give him fits within the rotation and that was only a few years ago.

-Mosley dominated a prime Margo, yet against Floyd he Fought scared, nervous and was getting manhandled in the clinch rounds 9-12.
-Cotto is a decent fighter with pop.. not an issue.
-Schooled Nsync Guadelejaran Opie without a scratch.
-Weathered a Maidana storm ... rematch 1sided.
-Handled Pac; barely broke a sweat.

Nahh I’m just Trollin; Fucking with u Homesnake.
He’s a pussy, compared to u cousin.
Tween Chalupas and kicking ass Fortnite style, u psntywaisting floyd, with plenty of thumb coordination for gaming, and a 2nd wind for when mom has u throw out the garbage late night.

I mean that.
Being for really reals sincere.
With sugar on top homie. :)

Last edited:
I'd do it if any one of Hunt/Lewis/Ngannou/Rumble agreed to blast the dumb cunt you have in your AV in the face as hard as they could. We could call it the New Skull Reconstruction Deal.

Wouldn't take much. He'd stop me immediately, so no permanent injury. Maybe a good 20 grand, just to boost investment

I'll be happy with walking away with 50K after taxes

Make it happen for me and I will give you 50 grand USD.

The better question is:

How much would you have to offer Floyd to box some fat sherdoggers?

lol

Give me a full world tour promo and I'll do it for whatever I can make during that year.
Of course, I'd have to source Sherdog for all my best one-liners, and call out either Conor or a Diaz brother at some point along the way. Do the podcast circuit, maybe some interviews here and there. Maybe shoutout to Tyron about how I can relate to his struggles because of how hard it is for a poor little middle-class white man in these times. Spend the entire fight making funny looking facial expressions when I'm getting hit.

I'd genuinely take about £10k.

I might even consider it for 7 or 8.

I wouldn't do it for free, but I wouldn't cost much.

I wouldn’t want to be on tv but I’d spar
Or get beat up by him in his gym.
I’m close twice his size but it would be humbling for
Me.
They have Gladiator days over Mayweather's.. where people can challenge others in the gym to a hard spar. They go until someone breaks.

I would box him up, I would make him look like an amateur

I would do it for equal pay to what he is getting

I am the money side, I am the A side

I'd probably kick him just to do it and hurt my leg in the process and tap
giphy.gif

I only fight for legacy brother...only for legacy.

And money.

And weed. Ass salami I like them

Edit: Assuming hospital expenses are covered perhaps 50K

Nothing.

Just pay for my expenses and Im good to go. I can do some money on the side doing publicity.

Also dont put any weird clauses in my contract. I want to be able to kick Floyd in the groing as hard as I can and not get a fine.

Back